Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

I have 5 end of year exams tomorrow!! (Year 9) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airportsh8me)
    Maybe it's time to get off tsr and hit the books? That honestly sounds so horrific, so I hope it goes ok and you don't end up having a stroke in the middle of the exam or something. Good luck.
    lmao thanks XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valyrian)
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sorry.
    XD its ok lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    It depends how much you already know about your other subjects. Also, may God have mercy on your soul.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airportsh8me)
    Maybe it's time to get off tsr and hit the books? That honestly sounds so horrific, so I hope it goes ok and you don't end up having a stroke in the middle of the exam or something. Good luck.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slayyzy)
    thanks
    I'll be sure to pray for you tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    It's GCSEs, right? Because I do AQA and Edexcel and we're done with our exams.
    yh m doing gcse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    I'll be sure to pray for you tonight.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    thank you
    Anytime.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe you. If they are real exams, Biology, Chemistry and Physics would NEVER be at the same time due to so many people taking all 3 due to them being related, and if they're mocks, there is no way your school would set them be at the same time either, for the same reason.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you have 5 exams tomorrow? Your school is probably doing all three sciences with the same exam board (perhaps one might be different) but the exam boards are unlikely to put three science GCSE exams on the same day since they're all compulsory.

Also, how do you even have time to do 5 exams in one day? I've heard of people having 2 exams in one day, but never 5. Since you have morning exams and afternoon exams at set times, how do you fit 5 exams in?

Maybe you could explain a bit more?

ReputationRep:
    I have biology, chemistry, physics, french and english exams tomorow and ive only revised for chemistry, physics and english..
    If i stay up revising all night will i be able to get all my revision done?
    This isn't GCSE, is this mocks or something?

ReputationRep:
    I have biology, chemistry, physics, french and english exams tomorow and ive only revised for chemistry, physics and english..
    If i stay up revising all night will i be able to get all my revision done?
    Sounds horrible. Don't revise too much - make sure you get a decent amount of sleep. Being sleep-deprived gives you worse concentration (at least when driving) as being drunk according to the Mythbusters' tests.

Apply for Special Consideration if you qualify. I think for AQA if it's longer than 5h30m or 6h (depends on exams) in total and it involves three or more exams, you get it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a GCSE Biology examiner.

You don't have Biology tomorrow. And you know you don't have biology tomorrow...

What are you trying to achieve here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDragonGuy)
    I don't believe you. If they are real exams, Biology, Chemistry and Physics would NEVER be at the same time due to so many people taking all 3 due to them being related, and if they're mocks, there is no way your school would set them be at the same time either, for the same reason.
    Im not in year 11 im in year 9 but if i get low results in these exams i cant do the subjects i want to do next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Hi,

I'm a GCSE Biology examiner.

You don't have Biology tomorrow. And you know you don't have biology tomorrow...

What are you trying to achieve here?
    Im not in year 11 im in year 9 but if i get low results in these exams i cant do the subjects i want to do next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    This isn't GCSE, is this mocks or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    Are you sure you have 5 exams tomorrow? Your school is probably doing all three sciences with the same exam board (perhaps one might be different) but the exam boards are unlikely to put three science GCSE exams on the same day since they're all compulsory.

Also, how do you even have time to do 5 exams in one day? I've heard of people having 2 exams in one day, but never 5. Since you have morning exams and afternoon exams at set times, how do you fit 5 exams in?

Maybe you could explain a bit more?

ReputationRep:
    You're not listening to me.

You don't have GCSE Biology tomorrow, because it's not scheduled.
    You don't have 5 GCSE examinations because no centre in the country schedules 5 examinations for the same candidate on the same day.

I don't know why you're doing this, but please don't mislead other students who are already anxious and stressed about their examinations. It really doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    5 exams in one day? Are you sure because how is that possible, their wont be enough hours within school time for that. No exam board would put bio, chem and physics on the same day.... Which exam board are you on for those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    You're not listening to me.

You don't have GCSE Biology tomorrow, because it's not scheduled.
    You don't have 5 GCSE examinations because no centre in the country schedules 5 examinations for the same candidate on the same day.

I don't know why you're doing this, but please don't mislead other students who are already anxious and stressed about their examinations. It really doesn't help.
    Dude u dont go to my school so u wont know omg ! I said im in year 9!! ur not gonna mark my exam my teacher is! but if i get bad result im not allowed to pick wat i want next year.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.