Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

I have 5 end of year exams tomorrow!! (Year 9) Watch

ReputationRep:
    ayyyyy LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    You're not listening to me.

You don't have GCSE Biology tomorrow, because it's not scheduled.
    You don't have 5 GCSE examinations because no centre in the country schedules 5 examinations for the same candidate on the same day.

I don't know why you're doing this, but please don't mislead other students who are already anxious and stressed about their examinations. It really doesn't help.
    Reality check, Checking the reality!

ReputationRep:

You don't have 5 GCSE examinations because no centre in the country schedules 5 examinations for the same candidate on the same day.

I don't know why you're doing this, but please don't mislead other students who are already anxious and stressed about their examinations. It really doesn't help.
    Just wondering I know you're a biology examiner but their is a biology exam tomorrow for a particular exam board so which board are you speaking on behalf off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slayyzy)
    Im not in year 11 im in year 9 but if i get low results in these exams i cant do the subjects i want to do next year
    Misleading thread - you should have mentioned this in the thread title / initial post.

I think most people reading this thread assumed these were GCSE exams since this is the GCSE forum. Although I'm not sure how anyone can believe that it's possible to have 5 GCSE exams in one day

I've edited the thread title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daydreamer3)
    Just wondering I know you're a biology examiner but their is a biology exam tomorrow for a particular exam board so which board are you speaking on behalf off?
    AQA, which is what I thought he was talking about. There is an Edexcel Unit 3 GCSE Biology exam tomorrow (and OCR) though I don't think he's sitting 5 examinations in one day...

ReputationRep:
    Im not in year 11 im in year 9 but if i get low results in these exams i cant do the subjects i want to do next year
    Ok so they're mocks?

ReputationRep:
    I have biology, chemistry, physics, french and english exams tomorow and ive only revised for chemistry, physics and english..
    If i stay up revising all night will i be able to get all my revision done?
    Short term memory is your best friend - a bit of coffee and you got this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notnek)
    Misleading thread - you should have mentioned this in the thread title / initial post.

I think most people reading this thread assumed these were GCSE exams since this is the GCSE forum. Although I'm not sure how anyone can believe that it's possible to have 5 GCSE exams in one day

I've edited the thread title.
    I was wondering the same thing, 5? Max I've had is 2, that's it lol.

ReputationRep:

As op is in year 9 im guessing its those in class tests you do.
    Though why is the school putting all three sciences on the same day is what im wondering? Unless its all 3 topics mixed into one paper.

anyway the word exam is misleading.

ReputationRep:
    notnek - thanks for this.

I still find it incredible that his school would schedule 5 mock exams for the same day. How can he possibly be expected to give a realistic performance of his current ability?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    As op is in year 9 im guessing its those in class tests you do.
    Though why is the school putting all three sciences on the same day is what im wondering? Unless its all 3 topics mixed into one paper.

anyway the word exam is misleading.
    Exactly - they must be doing a combined science mock, surely? Otherwise, they're essentially sadistic.

Perhaps the OP will come back and clarify it for us.

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress too much. Do you have flashcards? I highly recommend using them (making them if you don't have them because they're SOOOOOOO freaking useful) and going over key topics that you're shaky on. Maybe do a past paper for the subject and self-mark, using the mark scheme. Who knows, maybe your school will use a past paper for the end-of-year exam considering you are only year nine.
    Good luck xo

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man
    that guys trolling

Poll
Should gherkins be in burgers?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.