Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Not letting me book practical test for car category even though I have passed theory watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by JordanOC67)
    I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?
    Perhaps give it a few days to let the systems update themselves before calling DVSA. 3 working days is a good time to wait, so check again on Wednesday - if no cigar, give them a ring!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JordanOC67)
    Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.
    This site has IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    This site has IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.
    Haha I'm grateful lol

ReputationRep:
    Hiya quick question about the driving theory test.... ( Im assuming you did the theory test in England)When doing the driving theory test at the test centre are you given/allowed to use:1) a calculator2) pen paper
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by JustWondering98)
    Hiya quick question about the driving theory test.... ( Im assuming you did the theory test in England)When doing the driving theory test at the test centre are you given/allowed to use:1) a calculator2) pen paper
    No and no.

Don't bump old threads. Closing it now.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.