Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Not letting me book practical test for car category even though I have passed theory Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanOC67)
    I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?
    Perhaps give it a few days to let the systems update themselves before calling DVSA. 3 working days is a good time to wait, so check again on Wednesday - if no cigar, give them a ring!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanOC67)
    Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.
    This site has IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    This site has IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.
    Haha I'm grateful lol

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 18, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.