Not letting me book practical test for car category even though I have passed theory

Watch
This discussion is closed.
JordanOC67
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JordanOC67)
I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?
Perhaps give it a few days to let the systems update themselves before calling DVSA. 3 working days is a good time to wait, so check again on Wednesday - if no cigar, give them a ring!
JordanOC67
Rep:
?
Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JordanOC67)
Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.
This site has IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.
JordanOC67
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
This site has IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.
Haha I'm grateful lol
JustWondering98
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hiya quick question about the driving theory test.... ( Im assuming you did the theory test in England)When doing the driving theory test at the test centre are you given/allowed to use:1) a calculator2) pen paper
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JustWondering98)
Hiya quick question about the driving theory test.... ( Im assuming you did the theory test in England)When doing the driving theory test at the test centre are you given/allowed to use:1) a calculator2) pen paper
No and no.

Don't bump old threads. Closing it now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (44)
32.35%
No - I have already returned home (16)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
19.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
27.94%

Watched Threads