The Student Room Group

Ever been denied the toilet at school??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gemgemsimp
hahaha Really??

Yup. Didn't regret it though.
Reply 21
Original post by MissKaboodle21
yeah in year 3 or 4 lol. it was the start of the year and our teacher was explaining us how to do the homework that we would do later in the year. for that year when we needed to go toilet we had to put both hands in the air, lol, and i was waving them around SO desperately and the teacher didn't see or if he did see, thought of not letting me go, and I ended up wetting myself. i should've just interrupted and said if i wanted to go

Aww bless you :frown: I hope no one saw/ knew about it :s-smilie:
x
I remember one time i went to the loo at school. The toilets always smelt of smoke as its where the smokers gathered. I wasnt a smoker I was very quiet somehow got through school without a single detention. Most of the toilets didnt lock so if you were lucky enough to have friend they used to hold the door shut for you with their foot. Anyway i was on my own so blocked the door with my bag. Suddenly the dinner lady came in shouting 'OUT' 'get out now, come on you should all be outside'. I didnt know any of the people in there but she was banging on my door pushing it open shouting 'what are you doing in there, get out'. So I couldnt finish my wee, couldnt wash my hands and had to go outside.

Another time i was on the toilet i suddenly heard a smash (the window in the toilets had broken) then a teacher came in yelling at everyone to follow her. She knocked on my door, again i had to come out of the cubicle couldnt finish my wee! I got sent to the headmasters office with the other people in there (the smokers) and had to line up in front of the headmasters desk. He interregated us one by one about the incident. Apparantly someone had broke the window with a ball. He let us go one by one but i was late for my lesson as a result. I walked in and the teacher said 'what time do you call this' i told him what had happened and he said something i couldnt hear so i said 'sorry' he said 'deaf as well as dumb' and i just went to sit down.

So yea this is the **** i had to put up with in 2005 Ii dont know what high school is like these days do you get treated with a bit more respect?
I have been denied the loo at school. Also, in a University tutorial in my first year, I had consumed copious amounts of H2O, and didn't know whether to ask permission to go to the loo. I put my hand up and asked, everyone giggled, so I assume I didn't need permission. It's funny how High School makes you think everyone standing next to a whiteboard has absolute authority over you.
Original post by gemgemsimp
Why did you need signatures?? :biggrin: Hope you made it on time!! :tongue:

We need teachers to sign our diaries so we can go toilet. I know it sounds a bit...

Quick Reply

Latest