The Student Room Group

We've Done! :)

See? You made it to the end!

All those times you thought you'd practically die the night before that geography exam, and then that English Literature exam and then that last maths paper and guess what? You're still here!

Now that you're all done and dusted, stop thinking about them and look on ahead to your upcoming plans for the summer. If you don't have any, write down a list of things you've been meaning to do (that are of course, realistic and do-able), and get right to 'em, you! Write down 24th August (GCSE) into your diary, put it away for a bit and focus on that very list!

Congratulations everyone on completing your exams and to those who are extremely close to the end! And to quote what everyone else is saying, and yes, you know what I'm gonna say... believe in yo' god damn self, ok?

Good luck and/or congratulations!
FLM2318 :smile:
I still have 6 exams
Reply 2
Original post by voldo
I still have 6 exams

Good luck with your remaining exams :smile:
Original post by FLM2318
See? You made it to the end!

All those times you thought you'd practically die the night before that geography exam, and then that English Literature exam and then that last maths paper and guess what? You're still here!

Now that you're all done and dusted, stop thinking about them and look on ahead to your upcoming plans for the summer. If you don't have any, write down a list of things you've been meaning to do (that are of course, realistic and do-able), and get right to 'em, you! Write down 24th August (GCSE) into your diary, put it away for a bit and focus on that very list!

Congratulations everyone on completing your exams and to those who are extremely close to the end! And to quote what everyone else is saying, and yes, you know what I'm gonna say... believe in yo' god damn self, ok?

Good luck and/or congratulations!
FLM2318 :smile:

I died after my first exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
*a level students with 2 weeks left sobbing in the distance*

Quick Reply

Latest