Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room to let in cheney student village for summer Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Im leaving in a couple of days so ideally i would like to have someone take over my contract. Price negotiable. MUST be brookes student and soon pls

2nd floor en-suite room + decent view. Out of 5 other flatmates only 1 quiet person staying and one more with small chance of visiting, all others have left= empty, quiet flat. That also means an entire fridge+freezer for yourself and multiple available cupboards. Room is clean, no damages, bins next to the block and a straight walk to the launderette.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kostas18)
    Im leaving in a couple of days so ideally i would like to have someone take over my contract. Price negotiable. MUST be brookes student and soon pls

2nd floor en-suite room + decent view. Out of 5 other flatmates only 1 quiet person staying and one more with small chance of visiting, all others have left= empty, quiet flat. That also means an entire fridge+freezer for yourself and multiple available cupboards. Room is clean, no damages, bins next to the block and a straight walk to the launderette.
    Hi Kostas18,

If you speak to the accommodation office they might be able to help you with this. Their details are 01865484660 or email [email protected].

All the best,

Sophie

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.