I warned you.
    I'm so scared.

ReputationRep:
    I don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Tell her to get the f*ck out your way mayne
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH das some clean advice rite dere mayyyyneeee... tell that BiiiiiaaaaTTTCCH TO FAWK awFFFFF

srs advice tho:

1. u could be overthinking it, have u ever actually talked to her? how tf can u hate someone u don't even know lmao

2. let's assume she hates... ok? Who gives a **** lmao? What impact does she have on your life? u need to stop giving a FAWWWWKKK what people think about u, especially irrelevant people who have no impact on your life whatsoever

3. not everyone is gonna like u mayne! That's a part of life. U can't please EVERRYYYBOOOODY

can I get an AYYYYMEEEEEN?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valyrian)
    Everyone has that one neighbour that just hates you and you don't know why. Or you do, and you continue to annoy them.
    It's a love-hate relation, I agree. It all comes down to having bad days but we make up, as neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    yeeeeeeeeeaaaaah das some clean advice rite dere mayyyyneeee... Tell that biiiiiaaaatttcch to fawk awfffff

srs advice tho:

1. U could be overthinking it, have u ever actually talked to her? How tf can u hate someone u don't even know lmao

2. Let's assume she hates... Ok? Who gives a **** lmao? What impact does she have on your life? U need to stop giving a fawwwwkkk what people think about u, especially irrelevant people who have no impact on your life whatsoever

3. Not everyone is gonna like u mayne! That's a part of life. U can't please everryyyboooody

can i get an ayyyymeeeeen?!
    ayymennn

(Original post by eden3)
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH das some clean advice rite dere mayyyyneeee... tell that BiiiiiaaaaTTTCCH TO FAWK awFFFFF

srs advice tho:

1. u could be overthinking it, have u ever actually talked to her? how tf can u hate someone u don't even know lmao

2. let's assume she hates... ok? Who gives a **** lmao? What impact does she have on your life? u need to stop giving a FAWWWWKKK what people think about u, especially irrelevant people who have no impact on your life whatsoever

3. not everyone is gonna like u mayne! That's a part of life. U can't please EVERRYYYBOOOODY

can I get an AYYYYMEEEEEN?!
    4. But all this is just advice, you can do whatever the **** you wanna do (??)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandans)
    Don't dare swear at me you ass licker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    4. But all this is just advice, you can do whatever the **** you wanna do (??)
    awwww mayyyyyyyneee I found another user who knows the twins catchphrases YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHH

I apologiiiiiiise mayne, I can't believe I forgot the most important step....

OP....

ALL of this is jus advice, that's all it is mayne.. at the end of the day, do whateva DA...

Spoiler:
    Show

FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKK YOU WANNA DO!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessika300599)
    Every time she sees me, she rolls her eyes and looks really annoyed. She is in her 30s btw and I am 18.
    I don't know what I have done to make her dislike me. My bedroom windows overlook her back garden and sometimes we make awkward eye contact but that's about it. She's the one who looks into my windows so it's her who's at fault.
    The only thing I have ever done that could annoy her is play 'German Whip' out of my window on my phone whilst she was having a barbecue.

Does anyone else have a neighbour like this?
    i would just shank her with a knife

Future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmokingChains)

Future.
    Shank Her
    omg im dead hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future.)
    Shank Her
    omg im dead hahahaha
    looooooooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmokingChains)

Future.
    I'm a vegan so I don't agree with killing animals- my next door neighbour included.

ReputationRep:
    **** on her doorstep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessika300599)
    I'm a vegan so I don't agree with killing animals- my next door neighbour included.
    hahahahaha pmsl u funny bro

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.