Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night two Watch

• View Poll Results: Who should the village lynch?
    Cognition!
    7.69%
    Laurawatt
    0%
    Kraggor
    23.08%
    Labrador
    15.38%
    bizzy_penguin
    0%
    Thatsagoodone
    7.69%
    IkeaPanda
    30.77%
    Kholmes
    0%
    Airmed
    0%
    Cemsimon
    0%
    Reshyna
    7.69%
    tmd12345
    7.69%
    Jabbathemuttdog
    0%

ReputationRep:

Night two

Objective one, identify those who are clearly ill content with the current state of affairs. Them... them... them... and them. Yes, that would make a good start. Second objective, approach them discretely and recruit them. Play on their fear and be dominant – they want a strong leader. Thirdly, identify the weak ones. Them... them... and... them. They'll be easy to manipulate, easy to get on board. Then, finally, declare myself as the new sheriff and provide a clear vision on how to deal with these damned werewolves. Nothing should stand in the way of my plan and I'm the only person who can see this through.

Ugh, such an undignified position for someone on my stature; scrabbling around for votes in a popularity contest.. Alas, the ends justify the means. I have to remember that, this is important. If my calculations are correct, I'll have control of the village in 2 days, maximum. This 'curse' of rabid dogs will be but an insignificant footnote in history!

Now... one last problem, how do I deal with...

Huh, what was that noise?

"Wh-”

No, quiet... the poker is by the fire – wait, the window, watch out for the moon light, don't get silhouetted. Which floorboards squeak? Ahhhh... go over the chair, yes.

Ok, what's the best way to use this? If they look weak, use it to beat them senseless. If they're stronger, it could be a longer fight, attempt to pierce something vital – remember to go for the eyes when possible.

Good cover here, don't move – eyes are drawn to movement. I'm in the shadows, excellent. Whoever this is, they'll regret it.

****, which doors were locked? Will I hear them come in from there? How strong are these-

“Cakes! Everyone, cakes! Who wants cakes?” Cemsimon was bellowing at the top of her voice with Laura beaming alongside her.

“We have chocolate, strawberry, fruit, sponge, velvet and cheesecake!” Both women were staggering towards the village square with their arms laden. Labrador was the first out of their house, drawn by the soft warm aroma of freshly baked goods. The rest of the villagers were not far behind.

“Oh. My. God. This is amazing! When did you make all this?” Kraggor was practically bouncing around the table, which was now creaking under the weight of a 4 tier cake. A large piece already in his mouth.

“Last night. We thought everyone could do with some cheering up. Turns out Cemsimon is quite the baker. Then Ikea turned up wanting to eat them all, so we convinced him to help us bake instead. He brought Airmed along too, but I don't think she quite got into the spirit of it”

Airmed was standing off to one side, a lopsided sponge cake sat in front of her while she lazily ate cake mix from a bowl.

“Whatcha all looking at? Mine is clearly the best ever!” Airmed rolled her eyes at everyone, punching Ikea playfully on the arm, nearly causing him to drop his bamboo cheesecake and strode into the centre of the square.

“I officially declare this a competition!”

Kholmes and Reshyna immediately named themselves judges with Jabba getting the third slot only a second later.

“Looks like we're missing out on the cake for the time being then.” ThatsaGoodOne, tmd and Cognition! instead wandered off to chat with Michiyo who was still hard at work on the swimming pool. There was a beautiful wrought iron gate at the entrance, upon which a plaque read:

“In memory of Shadowdweller, whose time was too short and whose love burned brightest”

All four of them looked at it in silent appreciation, before returning for the last crumbs of cake. Labrador had to be pulled by the tail out of Airmed's cake bowl while bizzy_penguin had managed to sneak off with a whole tier of cake.

Kholmes, Reshyna and Jabba went off to confer – the tension was palpable. Labrador burped.

“The winner is...”

“...”

Oh no.

“...”

Oh no no.

“Oh, great, I didn't realise this was going to become Britains Got Cake Factor. Get on with it!” Airmed's feigned attempt at nonchalance almost worked.

“...”

Someone is missing. Where is Steljoy?

The sight of Labrador dashing off towards a house was all anyone needed to see. The sight of the rear wall, smashed clean through and the bloody streaks on the ground, was all anyone needed to know. Labrador searched through the house, finding nothing of note, it appears that the werewolves had killed another innocent villager.

But more importantly, Ikea would have to bring out DÖRIS again.

Required actions
    You have until the poll closes to vote for a member of the village to be killed.

Once again, you may submit a last will before you die to be read out (you can't submit one after the poll closes)

Apologies for the delay, warm weather and the weekend - felt much too lazy.

Name:  TSR ww.png
Views: 17
Size:  54.1 KB

Everyone

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    X
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    X
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    X
    (Original post by tmd12345)
    X
    (Original post by Reshyna)
    X
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    X
    (Original post by Cognition!)
    X
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    X
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    X
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    X
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    X
    (Original post by Airmed)
    X
    (Original post by Jabbathemuttdog)
    X
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    X
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    X
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    X
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    X
    (Original post by Protostar)
    X
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    X
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Sinnie_)
    x
    Britain's Got Cake Factor :rofl:

RIP Steljoy :rip:

Just like when Protostar invited her friends in the game, now I invited mine and they are all dying one by one :sad:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Just like when Protostar invited her friends in the game, now I invited mine and they are all dying one by one :sad:
    RIP, the village feels so empty now :sad:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

Night two

Objective one, identify those who are clearly ill content with the current state of affairs. Them... them... them... and them. Yes, that would make a good start. Second objective, approach them discretely and recruit them. Play on their fear and be dominant – they want a strong leader. Thirdly, identify the weak ones. Them... them... and... them. They'll be easy to manipulate, easy to get on board. Then, finally, declare myself as the new sheriff and provide a clear vision on how to deal with these damned werewolves. Nothing should stand in the way of my plan and I'm the only person who can see this through.

Ugh, such an undignified position for someone on my stature; scrabbling around for votes in a popularity contest.. Alas, the ends justify the means. I have to remember that, this is important. If my calculations are correct, I'll have control of the village in 2 days, maximum. This 'curse' of rabid dogs will be but an insignificant footnote in history!

"Wh-”

No, quiet... the poker is by the fire – wait, the window, watch out for the moon light, don't get silhouetted. Which floorboards squeak? Ahhhh... go over the chair, yes.

Ok, what's the best way to use this? If they look weak, use it to beat them senseless. If they're stronger, it could be a longer fight, attempt to pierce something vital – remember to go for the eyes when possible.

Good cover here, don't move – eyes are drawn to movement. I'm in the shadows, excellent. Whoever this is, they'll regret it.

****, which doors were locked? Will I hear them come in from there? How strong are these-

“Cakes! Everyone, cakes! Who wants cakes?” Cemsimon was bellowing at the top of her voice with Laura beaming alongside her.

“We have chocolate, strawberry, fruit, sponge, velvet and cheesecake!” Both women were staggering towards the village square with their arms laden. Labrador was the first out of their house, drawn by the soft warm aroma of freshly baked goods. The rest of the villagers were not far behind.

“Oh. My. God. This is amazing! When did you make all this?” Kraggor was practically bouncing around the table, which was now creaking under the weight of a 4 tier cake. A large piece already in his mouth.

“Last night. We thought everyone could do with some cheering up. Turns out Cemsimon is quite the baker. Then Ikea turned up wanting to eat them all, so we convinced him to help us bake instead. He brought Airmed along too, but I don't think she quite got into the spirit of it”

Airmed was standing off to one side, a lopsided sponge cake sat in front of her while she lazily ate cake mix from a bowl.

“Whatcha all looking at? Mine is clearly the best ever!” Airmed rolled her eyes at everyone, punching Ikea playfully on the arm, nearly causing him to drop his bamboo cheesecake and strode into the centre of the square.

Kholmes and Reshyna immediately named themselves judges with Jabba getting the third slot only a second later.

“Looks like we're missing out on the cake for the time being then.” ThatsaGoodOne, tmd and Cognition! instead wandered off to chat with Michiyo who was still hard at work on the swimming pool. There was a beautiful wrought iron gate at the entrance, upon which a plaque read:

“In memory of Shadowdweller, whose time was too short and whose love burned brightest”

All four of them looked at it in silent appreciation, before returning for the last crumbs of cake. Labrador had to be pulled by the tail out of Airmed's cake bowl while bizzy_penguin had managed to sneak off with a whole tier of cake.

Kholmes, Reshyna and Jabba went off to confer – the tension was palpable. Labrador burped.

“The winner is...”

“...”

Oh no

“...”

Oh no no

“Oh, great, I didn't realise this going to become Britains Got Cake Factor. Get on with it!” Airmed's feigned attempt at nonchalance almost worked

“...”

The sight of Labrador dashing off towards a house was all anyone needed to see. The sight of the rear wall, smashed clean through and the bloody streaks on the ground, was all anyone needed to know. Labrador searched through the house, finding nothing of note, it appears that the werewolves had killed another innocent villager.

But more importantly, IKEA would have to bring out DÖRIS again.

Required actions
    You have until the poll closes to vote for a member of the village to be killed.

Once again, you may submit a last will before you die to be read out (you can't submit one after the poll closes)

Everyone

YASS, THE SASS, OMG, LOVE IT.

Except that, ****, another villager is gone. Damn it guys
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The village rn:

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Airmed had the best cake.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Sad times, another vill too...
    :rip: Steljoy, We will miss you in the village.

Today is another sad day, we still have 4 wolves left,but TLG, Hunter, Witch(and potions) and more villagers are left.

ReputationRep:

You have no idea how much I stressed over your bits! I can't re-read it too much because each time I do, I like what I've written less and less.

I think it's because I feel like Natalie herself is judging me, its off-putting!

Glad you liked it though
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Airmed had the best cake.
    Naturally. It may have been lopsided, but Lab clearly liked my leftover cake mix a lot, so there we have it. I had the best cake. Period. :awesome:

(Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    Today is another sad day, we still have 4 wolves left,but TLG, Hunter, Witch(and potions) and more villagers are left.
    I feel like there are not many villagers left tbh :sad:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    You have no idea how much I stressed over your bits! I can't re-read it too much because each time I do, I like what I've written less and less.

I think it's because I feel like Natalie herself is judging me, its off-putting!

Glad you liked it though
    I'll be around more from tomorrow to give inspiration, I have been in Bath this weekend with my best friend hence my low posting. :yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Naturally. It may have been lopsided, but Lab clearly liked my leftover cake mix a lot, so there we have it. I had the best cake. Period. :awesome:

I feel like there are not many villagers left tbh :sad:
    Amen!

The remaining roles are 4 WW, 5 villagers, LG, FT, Witch, and Hunter. The village is doing alright (or should I say average?) for a TWoTSR game At least FT and LG are both alive.

ReputationRep:
    RIP Steljoy
    Sorry for thinking you were a werewolf :puppyeyes:

And _Sinnie_ the storytelling keeps getting better
    I TOTES LOVE ALL THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Amen!

The remaining roles are 4 WW, 5 villagers, LG, FT, Witch, and Hunter. The village is doing alright (or should I say average?) for a TWoTSR game At least FT and LG are both alive.
    Thing is, I'm not truly suspicious of anyone yet, so I have no idea who to vote for.

ReputationRep:

Night two

"Wh-”

“The winner is...”

“...”

Oh no.

“...”

Oh no no.

“Oh, great, I didn't realise this was going to become Britains Got Cake Factor. Get on with it!” Airmed's feigned attempt at nonchalance almost worked.

“...”

But more importantly, Ikea would have to bring out DÖRIS again.

Required actions

Everyone

Steljoy

We must avenge Steljoy's death and it is so important that we find and lynch a werewolf soon. Please do not cast a vote randomly without discussion- it really isn't helpful to the village. But first, we will start with those who didn't vote on day 1:
    Kraggor bizzy_penguin Cognition! laurawatt cemsimon Reshyna Kholmes1
    Would you be ale to explain your reasoning for not voting? It seems strange that so many players decided not to vote

Everyone else (still alive):
    IKEAPanda37 Airmed tmd12345 ThatsAGoodOne349 jabbathemuttdog

Please voice any suspicions, or equally, anyone you think is town aligned
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, I'm not truly suspicious of anyone yet, so I have no idea who to vote for.
    I have some suspicions, but I have a feeling EVERYTHING I thought of is wrong :toofunny:

I can tell you the identity of one Werewolf, though.

Spoiler:
    Show

Guys, it is Michiyo! Michiyo is the evil Werewolf behind all this! She is killing all of her friends in order not to seem suspicious! Who cares she is not even in the game? It is her, I am telling you! LYNCH MICHIYO! :mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Steljoy

We must avenge Steljoy's death and it is so important that we find and lynch a werewolf soon. Please do not cast a vote randomly without discussion- it really isn't helpful to the village. But first, we will start with those who didn't vote on day 1:
    Kraggor bizzy_penguin Cognition! laurawatt cemsimon Reshyna Kholmes1
    Would you be ale to explain your reasoning for not voting? It seems strange that so many players decided not to vote

Everyone else (still alive):
    IKEAPanda37 Airmed tmd12345 ThatsAGoodOne349 jabbathemuttdog

Please voice any suspicions, or equally, anyone you think is town aligned
    Like people said on the previous post, a random vote will most likely lead to the death of a villager.

Also if I do cast a random vote, i will most likely be attacked or something.

ReputationRep:
    cemsimon and laurawatt I hope both of your Dads enjoyed their cakes as much as we in the village enjoved Britain's Got Cake Factor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    RIP Steljoy
    Sorry for thinking you were a werewolf :puppyeyes:

And _Sinnie_ the storytelling keeps getting better
    I TOTES LOVE ALL THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
    Thank you. I hope I can keep it up, I'm trying to give everyone a unique death with a different style - I have one reserved for the hunter and one other - beyond that, I'm going to have to get creative.

I named the swimming pool after shadowdweller because I forgot to write them a piece - and I feel terrible
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I hope I can keep it up, I'm trying to give everyone a unique death with a different style - I have one reserved for the hunter and one other - beyond that, I'm going to have to get creative.
    I feel you. :console: It is okay, you will be able to do it! :rave: I am quite sure I did the same or something similar and everyone but Labrador died in that round, so you will surely make up unique deaths for everyone :yep: Do not worry about it or anything :hugs: I was right to think you will be a good host :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Like people said on the previous post, a random vote will most likely lead to the death of a villager.

Also if I do cast a random vote, i will most likely be attacked or something.
    Hi Holmes
    I do get why you didn't vote, and it is always difficult on the first night, with nothing to go on
    The thing is though, if the werewolves all vote (no idea whether they did or not, otherwise we would have a very easy job today!), and only half of the town aligned players vote, the werewolves suddenly get huge power in the daytime lynch, on top of choosing someone to kill during the night. Given that at most, any player had 2 other players vote against them, there didn't seem to be any major group voting, but I cannot possibly know whether any or all of the werewolves voted or not- they could be lurking in the shadows and keeping quiet (which has been used successfully by some players in the past)
    It's ultimately up to you whether or not you vote, but personally, I will always use my vote (and always have in rounds 2-4), no matter what role I have. That's true about me in real life too, except that this is much harder to vote in than the general election!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.