Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night two Watch

• View Poll Results: Who should the village lynch?
    Cognition!
    7.69%
    Laurawatt
    0%
    Kraggor
    23.08%
    Labrador
    15.38%
    bizzy_penguin
    0%
    Thatsagoodone
    7.69%
    IkeaPanda
    30.77%
    Kholmes
    0%
    Airmed
    0%
    Cemsimon
    0%
    Reshyna
    7.69%
    tmd12345
    7.69%
    Jabbathemuttdog
    0%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Steljoy

We must avenge Steljoy's death and it is so important that we find and lynch a werewolf soon. Please do not cast a vote randomly without discussion- it really isn't helpful to the village. But first, we will start with those who didn't vote on day 1:
    Kraggor bizzy_penguin Cognition! laurawatt cemsimon Reshyna Kholmes1
    Would you be ale to explain your reasoning for not voting? It seems strange that so many players decided not to vote

Everyone else (still alive):
    IKEAPanda37 Airmed tmd12345 ThatsAGoodOne349 jabbathemuttdog

Please voice any suspicions, or equally, anyone you think is town aligned
    Labrador, I will stake a spot as innocent. I love the town <3 - Airmed I believe to be town aligned, would you be willing to confirm?
    Maybe they could be...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    OGGUS
    I don't care that your vote is not counted, but why even vote for me, when I have staked a spot as an innocent many times?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    Labrador, I will stake a spot as innocent. I love the town <3 - Airmed I believe to be town aligned, would you be willing to confirm?
    Maybe they could be...
    She cannot confirm if she is town-aligned. She can claim innocence (or if you were speaking to Labrador, say she thinks Airmed is innocent too), but not confirm she is town-aligned.

ReputationRep:
    OGGUS
    I don't care that your vote is not counted, but why even vote for me, when I have staked a spot as an innocent many times?
    Random chicken

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they could be...
    I certainly don't have any suspicions of Airmed , or indeed yourself, at present, as you both seem to be genuine, with the best interests of the village at heart. You have both also contributed well to discussion, which is so important in this game- without it, we are even more clueless! I will state, however, that I never trust anyone fully in this game, but don't take that personally- it's just the nature of the game
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I certainly don't have any suspicions of Airmed , or indeed yourself, at present, as you both seem to be genuine, with the best interests of the village at heart. You have both also contributed well to discussion, which is so important in this game- without it, we are even more clueless! I will state, however, that I never trust anyone fully in this game, but don't take that personally- it's just the nature of the game
    I agree, I just wanted Airmed to claim innocence, but you saying that made me think that they're genuine

ReputationRep:
    Steljoy

We must avenge Steljoy's death and it is so important that we find and lynch a werewolf soon. Please do not cast a vote randomly without discussion- it really isn't helpful to the village. But first, we will start with those who didn't vote on day 1:
    Would you be ale to explain your reasoning for not voting? It seems strange that so many players decided not to vote

I wouldn't dare vote for anyone with no information, I wouldn't someone innocent to be lynched :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Would you be ale to explain your reasoning for not voting?
    Mainly because I know that random lynching isn't always the way forwards. People start to suspect you even if you vote with the the majority.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do I not know who to vote for again? Oh yeah, I am innocent.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they could be...
    Why do you want me to confirm whether I am town aligned or not? Just asking since you have asked no one else.

I am innocent, btw. I am not the right person to be lynched.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I was in the process of asking multiple people..
    Im only on mobile rn tho
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Steljoy

me?? please dont suspect me! I genuinly forgot to vote I was travelling that day and was so tired I fell straight to sleep, I planned to vote as soon as i arrived at my destination except the voted had then close
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    maybe its so hot in werewood village people were too hot to go and vote...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    me?? please dont suspect me! I genuinly forgot to vote I was travelling that day and was so tired I fell straight to sleep, I planned to vote as soon as i arrived at my destination except the voted had then close
    Broski, its okay.
    Night one was a difficult vote as if anything, it would have been a random lynch as nothing is really said to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, I did say you didn't have to lynch anyone
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    True I guess...
    Although we will have to start soon. (Not like I want to lynch innocent village peoples)
    (Original post by _Sinnie_)
    To be fair, I did say you didn't have to lynch anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    I wouldn't dare vote for anyone with no information, I wouldn't someone innocent to be lynched :cry2:
    LOL you said that then you voted for me :rofl: Also what happened to pandas stick together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    LOL you said that then you voted for me :rofl: Also what happened to pandas stick together?
    I'm sorry Panda brother :cry2::cry2: I felt peer pressured into voting and you seemed liked the only option
    It's okay, you won't die.
    I promise :lovie2:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who to vote for.

ReputationRep:
    Steljoy

I didn't vote because I didn't have enough "proof" to vote against anyone. I know that maybe that's the wrong way to do it, but I rather be safe than sorry.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.