Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night two Watch

• View Poll Results: Who should the village lynch?
    Cognition!
    7.69%
    Laurawatt
    0%
    Kraggor
    23.08%
    Labrador
    15.38%
    bizzy_penguin
    0%
    Thatsagoodone
    7.69%
    IkeaPanda
    30.77%
    Kholmes
    0%
    Airmed
    0%
    Cemsimon
    0%
    Reshyna
    7.69%
    tmd12345
    7.69%
    Jabbathemuttdog
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Round Two's Sheriff was elected after writing a parody of Donald Trump's 'I'm going to build a wall' in all caps :toofunny:

You are telling me I basically politicised the position of Sheriff and made it more serious, I take it? :hide: (Sorry, I guess )

I know, I was just pointing that out You are doing well so far
    Haha- I'd be lying if I said I remember that now How do you remember everything about TWoTSR so well?!?!?!

Yes, but probably for the better of the game

Aww, thanks Are you going to play again sometime soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    Well, that narrows down my next vote
    I don't know if it's that profile picture thing of yours ThatsAGoodOne349 (which hurts my eyes ) but you often seem to confuse me...sarcasm or no?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Haha- I'd be lying if I said I remember that now How do you remember everything about TWoTSR so well?!?!?!

Yes, but probably for the better of the game

Aww, thanks Are you going to play again sometime soon?
    I have a very good memory. I have been asked if I am a robot due to my memory before and even asked if I have a photographic memory (which I do not have). :laugh: (That, and I was probably more invested in it than most other players, which made it easier to store in my memory.)

Yay, then? :dance:

Yes, after I finish my exams. They end on the 30th I cannot wait to be back and play with everyone :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I have a very good memory. I have been asked if I am a robot due to my memory before and even asked if I have a photographic memory (which I do not have). :laugh: (That, and I was probably more invested in it than most other players, which made it easier to store in my memory.)

Yes, after I finish my exams. They end on the 30th I cannot wait to be back and play with everyone :daydreaming:
    So I need to drag this out for a couple of weeks then?

ReputationRep:

I have a good memory for numbers and stuff I'm interested in (science, maths, animals, the environment ), but I have a terrible memory for words, names and faces (really bad when you take 5 months to learn the names of the whole 10 other people in your chemistry class ).

Looking forward to it! My summer holidays start before your exams end though
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Sinnie_)
    So I need to drag this out for a couple of weeks then?
    Nah, it is not needed I can just skip Round Six as well :laugh:

But with ten days left and each in-game day/night equaling to 2 days, you might not even have to drag it out. Every Round except for Round One has ended after seven days/nights so far. Round One was an exception thanks to yours truly (who is just a spectator this time), the Witch-Sheriff's cooperation, the overpowered Little Girl (LG was changed afterwards since she was too OP and is not OP currently), The Grand Anti-Werewolf Alliance of TSR (which is against the rules now), and mass PMs (which are basically against the rules now too), so I doubt this round will end that soon (back then, all the Werewolves were discovered by Day Three and the village won on Day Four -it would have won on Day Three, but they lynched me after I told them who the last Werewolf was-, so there is no way this round can end that quick as we have no dead Werewolf by now). We are on Night Two/Day Two right now, so assuming this round will also last seven days/nights like an average round, I will make it just in time for Round Six's recruitment. Even if it lasts five or more than seven, I will still make it, most likely.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it is not needed I can just skip Round Six as well :laugh:

But with ten days left and each in-game day/night equaling to 2 days, you might not even have to drag it out. Every Round except for Round One has ended after seven days/nights so far. Round One was an exception thanks to yours truly (who is just a spectator this time), the overpowered Little Girl (LG was changed afterwards since she was too OP and is not OP currently), The Grand Anti-Werewolf Alliance of TSR (which is against the rules now), and mass PMs (which are basically against the rules now too). We are on Night Two/Day Two right now, so assuming this round will also last seven days/nights just like an average round, I will make it just in time for Round Six's recruitment. Even if it lasts five or more than seven, I will still make it, most likely.
    Fair enough.

Out of interest, what rules were changed? I have mixed feelings about the ability of each side to do what they need to do (don't want to discuss it too much while I'm hosting).

Just need to proof read the post and it'll be up!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I have a good memory for numbers and stuff I'm interested in (science, maths, animals, the environment ), but I have a terrible memory for words, names and faces (really bad when you take 5 months to learn the names of the whole 10 other people in your chemistry class ).

Looking forward to it! My summer holidays start before your exams end though
    My memory is the opposite. I can only do words and stuff like that

Same! Are you going somewhere? :gah:

Fair enough.

Out of interest, what rules were changed? I have mixed feelings about the ability of each side to do what they need to do (don't want to discuss it too much while I'm hosting).

Just need to proof read the post and it'll be up!
    Alliances were allowed with fewer restrictions imposed. I made an alliance with everyone but the two Werewolves, the inactive players, and the Sheriff who did not trust me, then proceeded to use mass PMs to tell them who we are going to lynch (the Werewolves, whom I knew or whose identities I was almost, if not sure of thanks to my FT ability, deduction, and the LG). A lot of things were decided behind the scenes in consequence, so alliances were to be kept to a minimum afterwards.

Mass PMs were not even considered back then. I PMed everyone whose role I did not know with a PM named 'To the Witch', which asked the Witch to save the LG we had back then (whom I was sure was the Werewolves' target) and kill Paracosm (who was a Werewolf). The Witch complied. Now mass PMs are not okay.

In the Werewolf chat, the Little Girl appeared as 'The Little Girl' and all the Werewolves entered using their usernames. So, LG knew all the Werewolves from the beginning. This resulted in the Little Girl hinting the identity of the last two Werewolves to me and me campaigning to get them lynched. In consequence, the Little Girl does not know who the Werewolves are anymore from the get-go and is only allowed a guess a night now.

No role claim is allowed now because I made a screenshot of a joke PM edited in MS Paint from the host with the role of 'villager' in it (I just covered my real role with the description of that role). It caused a lot of drama and backlash (even though it was just a joke) because people actually believed me, so from Round Two onward, any role claim became against the rules. Also, if someone claims to be a villager and they are one, that is equivalent to revealing their roles, so that was another measure of prevention.

ReputationRep:
    My memory is the opposite. I can only do words and stuff like that

Same! Are you going somewhere? :gah:

Alliances were allowed with fewer restrictions imposed. I made an alliance with everyone but the two Werewolves, the inactive players, and the Sheriff who did not trust me, then proceeded to use mass PMs to tell them who we are going to lynch (the Werewolves, whom I knew or whose identities I was almost, if not sure of thanks to my FT ability, deduction, and the LG). A lot of things were decided behind the scenes in consequence, so alliances were to be kept to a minimum afterwards.

Mass PMs were not even considered back then. I PMed everyone whose role I did not know with a PM named 'To the Witch', which asked the Witch to save the LG we had back then (whom I was sure was the Werewolves' target) and kill Paracosm (who was a Werewolf). The Witch complied. Now mass PMs are not okay.

In the Werewolf chat, the Little Girl appeared as 'The Little Girl' and all the Werewolves entered using their usernames. So, LG knew all the Werewolves from the beginning. This resulted in the Little Girl hinting the identity of the last two Werewolves to me and me campaigning to get them lynched. In consequence, the Little Girl does not know who the Werewolves are anymore from the get-go and is only allowed a guess a night now.
    Those all seem very sensible changes. Of course, I'm sure people are using PM's even now, but hopefully nothing on that scale!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Those all seem very sensible changes. Of course, I'm sure people are using PM's even now, but hopefully nothing on that scale!
    I added one more changed rule I remembered to the post.

if they do that, I am pretty sure you can disqualify them on grounds of breaking the rules.

ReputationRep:

Day three

VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER – Nothing in the story links to people's roles (even though their actions in the story may indicate specific roles for people) – it is purely to tie together people's votes and the current story line. I don't even consider people's roles when writing this.

Isn't it strange how quickly some things become routine? How easily the mind adapts to a new normal? And how stress becomes part of every day life. The fact that Steljoy had died was sad, sure, but the fact that someone had died was in itself not unexpected, not 'new'. The thing to be remarked upon was how human spirit perseveres through the adversity and that in the midst of serial killing werewolves, everyone was still being nice to one another. This was exemplified by Labrador, who despite initiating a rigorous interview process, softened the blow considerably by doling out generous portions of cake.

Naturally everyone who was questioned proclaimed their innocence; they had neither seen anything, heard anything and most certainly had done nothing. It was incredibly frustrating for Labrador who had resumed her policy of direct leadership in which she pushed people for their thoughts and suspicions. There was clearly a deep seated fear amongst several people, who were unwilling to blindly point their finger at those who had merely farted the loudest or baked unsatisfactorily.

Tmd, Reshyna, Cognition! and ThatsAGoodOne remained impartial throughout the day, clearly unsure how to proceed further without more information but also torn by the knowledge that their numbers were decreasing daily. Something would have to be done soon.

The break came with the last interview of the day, Cemsimon had been in a wonderful mood most of the morning following her impromptu cake baking. But under the dogged questioning of Labrador, she recalled one piece of information that had previously skipped her mind. IkeaPanda had stepped out for some air partway through the night claiming he needed more bamboo for his cheesecake. On reflection, she realised he had acted quite oddly upon his return.

A starving man would call a cabbage a feast and a lonely man would call a rock a friend; just as the idea that Ikea may have spent as much as 10 whole minutes unobserved was called proof of guilt. But then, what else did the village have to go on – more than the previous two days, which had not turned out so well.

The accusation was put to Ikea, who was genuinely distraught that anyone could suspect them. He explained, waving bamboo around frantically, that Panda's are peace loving creatures and that he could never have hurt anyone. It was all a mistake, surely? He, who had freely given out soft, warm hugs and had baked long into the night for everyone's delight.

But It was all over when Kraggor piped up and confirmed that Ikea had indeed disappeared part way through the night and that his behaviour was decidedly odd afterward. Labrador summoned the village together and declared that they officially had a suspected werewolf and urged to village to vote for them. While not everyone seemed convinced, the conclusion seemed inevitable.

As voting got underway, Ikea wandered off and sat by the pool, legs dangling into the empty basin.

At least Michiyo isn't caught up in all this. The pool will be finished tomorrow, that will be nice for everyone. I would have quite liked to have a swim though.”

What's this defeatist talk?” Airmed sauntered over and sat down next to Ikea. “You're going to end up as Panda kebab with that attitude.”

Ahh, well, what does it matter? Seems that people have their mind made up. Best to enjoy what time is left, no?” Ikea laid back, arms stretched, soaking in the warm sun; an almost contented smile upon his face.

Noooooo, don't be like that. Everyone will miss you, even if you are a werewolf! You're lovely and adorable.” Laura reached down and brought Ikea into a massive hug. Airmed merely raised her eyebrows,

Yeah, yeah, it's all super fluffy. But I'm talking about going down fighting, not hugging your way out of it!”

No, no, it's OK. I've had a good life. This was my retirement – I am at peace with this decision”.

IkeaPanda reflected back on a full life lived, moments of excitement, passion and joy flashed through his mind as he lay in the sun.

As a young panda, riding on his rocking horse.

Meeting his best friend, TescoRhino, on the first day of school

Getting his certificates in tree climbing, cuteness and bamboo eating

Baking his first cheesecake

His first trip to an IKEA store

Declaring TescoRhino as his first and only love

Opening his first IKEA store

Raising a beautiful family of Panhino's

Experimenting with the first ever bamboo cheesecake

Moving to Werewood and meeting a wonderful group of people

The feelings of eternal bliss permeated throughout his body, which meant that he never heard the gunshot or felt the bullet enter his brain.

Attachment 666140

A short while later tmd entered Ikea's house and found this note on the table:

To my dear friends in the village, I am extremely 100% really very berry sorry for all the death and stuff that I caused, this isnt usually me, usually I'm just a giant, adorable, fluffy, cheesecake and bamboo-obsessed panda who also runs 2 IKEA stores. But recently, I've been.........a giant, adorable, fluffy, cheesecake and bamboo-obsessed panda who also runs 2 IKEA stores who's also a werewolf The tru- OMG LOOK AT THE HUGE RED VELVET CHEESECAKE WITH GIANT COFFEE CUPCAKES "

A dusk vigil was held for Ikea, who despite his actions, was beloved by all. Then it was time for bed...

Required actions

Those with night actions will be contacted by PM in due course.

If you wish to pass on information to the village upon your passing, please furnish me with a last will. This can only include ONE substantive piece of information

Name:  TSR ww.png
Views: 12
Size:  54.0 KB

Everyone

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    X

(Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    X

(Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    X

(Original post by tmd12345)
    X

(Original post by Reshyna)
    X

X

(Original post by Cognition!)
    X

X

(Original post by cemsimon)
    X

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    X

(Original post by laurawatt)
    X

(Original post by Airmed)
    X

(Original post by Jabbathemuttdog)
    X

(Original post by Steljoy)
    X

(Original post by Kraggor)
    X

(Original post by OGGUS)
    X

(Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    X

Michiyo

Protostar
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    x
    Airmed: “You're going to end up as Panda kebab with that attitude.” - My favourite line :rofl:

Three Werewolves left

I propose a Sheriff's Award for IKEAPanda37: The Most Adorable Werewolf :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's that profile picture thing of yours ThatsAGoodOne349 (which hurts my eyes ) but you often seem to confuse me...sarcasm or no?
    0% sarcasm

HOOOOOOT
    One wolf down
    Spoiler:
    Show

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You're going to end up as Panda kebab with that attitude.
    Wow. What a good prediction :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Airmed: “You're going to end up as Panda kebab with that attitude.” - My favourite line :rofl:

Three Werewolves left

I propose a Sheriff's Award for IKEAPanda37: The Most Adorable Werewolf :love:
    Wow. What a good prediction :rofl:
    This sass is 100% what I would say, I'm actually dying with laughter here :rofl:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    This sass is 100% what I would say, I'm actually dying with laughter here :rofl:
    Please teach us the ways of sass :adore:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Please teach us the ways of sass :adore:
    You must be blunt in your thoughts. How blunt are you? :holmes:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Blunter than a baseball bat to the head.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Does cutthroat count as well, or just be blunt?

ReputationRep:
    Out of the five Sheriffs we have had so far, only one was a Werewolf (three were Witches and one was a Fortune Teller). However, two were a Werewolf's lover and one was a Werewolf and a lover.

Unlike in ToS, lovers of opposite camps here only win with each other and with the Cupid.

Not necessarily. I think that not every single past Sheriff was the leader of the debate (particularly in Rounds One and Two). Even though Sheriffs are expected to be active, they do not have to be the leader of the discussion. However, if no one is saying anything, someone has to encourage others to speak up. That player can be anyone, but it feels like a Sheriff should at least try to do that.

Honestly, I think a Fortune Teller or Little Girl with some good information is a better 'discussion leader' than a Sheriff. For example, if there are two Werewolves left and the FT/LG knows one, I believe they should lead the discussion and lynch them. Unless they are one and the same, of course.

But until then, it is up to the Sheriff and whoever feels like helping out to at least try to make people discuss :laugh:

This question was answered in the previous thread. :lol: The host uses a random generator to pick a person and the person chosen gets lynched
    Damn thanks.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.