Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What makes a guy attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't why but I think shy guys are the most attractive. The ones that don't constantly seek attention and keep to themselves. The ones that get a bit awkward around girls who are too forward. Those type of guys just really capture my attention and I find them so attractive. Shyness is sexy. Also I think shy guys have the best sense of humour and they are the most loyal and loving.

And he had to smell good. Like honestly it doesnt matter how 'ugly' you are, if you smell good than you are attractive.

Sophisticated and educated guys are very attractive too and I like a guy who you can actually have an intellectual conversation with and share your opinions on things.

ReputationRep:
    Oooo:
    Excellent personal hygiene, a nice smile (especially nice teeth, not wonky and definelty very white), polite and well mannered, likes dogs, dresses nicely.

In terms of appearance I love green eyes, prefer beards/stubble, nice lips, taller than me, brunette.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Oooo:
    Excellent personal hygiene, a nice smile (especially nice teeth, not wonky and definelty very white), polite and well mannered, likes dogs, dresses nicely.

In terms of appearance I love green eyes, prefer beards/stubble, nice lips, taller than me, brunette.....
    donutellme ay mayneee!! She tawkin bout she like them pretty green eyeeeessss YYeeeeeeeAAAAHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    1 - being your own person, having your own hobbies and interests, they don't have to be something exciting or quirky just something you enjoy.
    It gives you character, it sets you apart.

Taking care of your appearance.
    Girls like guys who know how to take care of themselves, be clean, basically.
    A small amount of cologne goes a long way since girls typically have a more advanced sense of smell than guys apparently.

Be able to talk, an interesting and engaging conversation will get you a girl, lavishing her with compliments won't. If you can work the two together that's a bonus.

Confidence when talking to women. Confidence isn't just all encompassing. You can be confident in certain areas of your life, but it's based on how good you are at it, you get good at anything by trial and error, failure is part of success.

Don't take a rejection as something negative.
    There are two reasons for rejection.
    One - you did something wrong, this means you can fix it.
    Two - she was not attracted to you. This could be worked on or it was never going to work and your better off knowing that and moving on.0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    big swole mushroom tip with a big ass head at the end of that *****
    A K A....... some BBC action...

Imo, it depends on how closely they resemble me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    this is very accurate
    How tall are you exactly? And why do people keep talking about you wanting 6'5 and stepping on people :lol:

(Original post by eden3)
    dark as in they have some BBC action goin y'naam sayin
    Eh BBC-BBC- Eh BBC Eh BBC... BIG **** SYNDROME

https://youtu.be/PhObj2OXJP8?&t=220

(Original post by eden3)
    GAWWWWD DAYUM mayyyyne yo mushroom tip gone be no mo' good after that mayne.
    Guess he don't gotta worry about no Mo **** cheese eva agaaaiiinnn....

(Original post by hezzlington)
    only just discovered HT? They're so 2015.
    Mayne watchu TAWKIN

(Original post by eden3)
    Nah bro, been watchin them since 2012 :lol: Crazy how big their channels have gotten
    Yeeeahhhhhhhhh.... Preach it brotha!

(Original post by eden3)
    donutellme ay mayneee!! She tawkin bout she like them pretty green eyeeeessss YYeeeeeeeAAAAHHHHHH
    Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhh..... Ey mayne show her a picture... Show her!! And you gots a nice beard too.... .mmmmm mmm yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh....... I'm thinkin you gone get sucked owfff tonight mayne....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhh..... Ey mayne show her a picture... Show her!! And you gots a nice beard too.... .mmmmm mmm yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh....... I'm thinkin you gone get sucked owfff tonight mayne....
    ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! DEMON SUCKin ME AWF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBy...youtu.be&t=376

mayyynnneee should I do it mayne ?! Should I post a pic mayne?? I don't bout revealin my face to tha internet mayyynnee... there's aLL KIIINDS of creeps, ALL KIIINDS...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! DEMON SUCKin ME AWF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBy...youtu.be&t=376

mayyynnneee should I do it mayne ?! Should I post a pic mayne?? I don't bout revealin my face to tha internet mayyynnee... there's aLL KIIINDS of creeps, ALL KIIINDS...
    Mayne that damn demon ain't suckin ****
    https://youtu.be/4zTuqTZbrxM&?t=436

Nawwww mayne... Before you know it some asshos gonna come up behind you n *slices ur ****in throat* kill yo ass

ReputationRep:
    Mayne that damn demon ain't suckin ****
    https://youtu.be/4zTuqTZbrxM&?t=436

Nawwww mayne... Before you know it some asshos gonna come up behind you n *slices ur ****in throat* kill yo ass
    ay the link dont work for me mayne ;(

MAYYYYYYNE u right motha truckas be crrraaaazzyyy nowadays... ALL kinds of insanity... all kiinds

ReputationRep:
    bod , tbh , and good looks , the clothes they wear , and when they call you there baby girl 😍😍

(Original post by Future.)
    Nice personality is so attractive, like a real gent. And also having a bbc like SmokingChains and being a peg ting like ShadowSeeker.
    lol thank you
    are yout tagging to say we have attrctive personality lke real gents
    or Im am a peng ting for you
    I know it is hot outside but come on keep it cool LMao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol thank you
    are yout tagging to say we have attrctive personality lke real gents
    or Im am a peng ting for you
    I know it is hot outside but come on keep it cool LMao
    Future.
    I dont knowwhy my msg was posted anon
    so tagged you to say that iis MEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    They need to be able to recite the whole of the periodic table
    LOL
    can you do that?

ReputationRep:
    How tall are you exactly? And why do people keep talking about you wanting 6'5 and stepping on people :lol:
    Lol bc once I said I wouldn't date a guy unless he was 6'5" (it was a joke)
    I'm 5'4" lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowSeeker)
    LOL
    can you do that?
    Lol no xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    Lol no xD
    but you want a guy who can recite it hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    I'm a guy but from what I've seen girls like a guy with a big, fat, juicy

Spoiler:
    Show

wallet

Not all girls go for the wallet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What a description of your definition of an attractive guy. I showed a few girls in my university I know pictures of some tumblr pretty" boys (guys I thought were attractive to girls) and the general consensus were that he was too feminin, cute, or "high maintenance", though they did like some features like their eyes and hair. I then showed them guys that were more alpha and the general consensus were that they were more masculin, hot, buff, looks like they could protect him, whilst constantly appreciating and complimenting their bodies and assumed they'll be better sexual partners.

So what's your definition of an attractive guy? Do you like pretty boys or more masculin guys etc?
    I would prefer someone taller than me, who is chivalrous and respects me and everything I do. The same I would respect everything he does. I would prefer someone who takes care of himself for example dresses up nicely and does other activities, such as: going to the gym, playing sports with his friends or going out with his friends. I don't wouldn't mind any of that. Also someone who is financial stable, no am not a gold digger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    Lol bc once I said I wouldn't date a guy unless he was 6'5" (it was a joke)
    I'm 5'4" lmao
    Could have sworn you said you were 5 2?
    Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Personality. I've had partners in the past who looked nice, but were absolutely horrid inside and I am glad to not know them anymore. My fiancé was my friend first, and the more I saw his wonderful personality, the more attractive he became.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.