Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is on your summer bucketlist this year? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start my summer job, get fit, make lots of art and continue french and german from GCSE. What about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    Get new scooter (Forza 125 or Piaggio XEvo 125). Be fitter. Get A1 licence (A2 preferred, I'll go 250cc instead.) Get part-time job. Earn money. Get better job after part-time. Oh and mental help (I need it I NEED IT LIKE DRUGS)
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Fun, sleep, and adventure.

I will also focus on my hobbies for the first time in months and lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digisirran)
    Get new scooter (Forza 125 or Piaggio XEvo 125). Be fitter. Get A1 licence (A2 preferred, I'll go 250cc instead.) Get part-time job. Earn money. Get better job after part-time. Oh and mental help (I need it I NEED IT LIKE DRUGS)
    it's so important to look after your mental health. good luck and i hope you get better dude!

ReputationRep:
    Sleep and getting over misery due to exams. Also hand and finger strain.
    Might try to get fit, Maybe eat less.

I could try some archery or something too.

ReputationRep:
    1) Start going gym (cuz im skinny asf)
    2) Get a Job
    3) Watch hundreds of movies and shows
    4) Get 10-12 hours sleep cuz i be getting 3-4 during exam period and its messed me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnox)
    it's so important to look after your mental health. good luck and i hope you get better dude!
    I should be fine. My other side agrees.

ReputationRep:
    1) start running again
    2) find a bloody pharmacy job!! (if anyone has worked in a pharmacy at 16 pleaseeeee hmu)
    3) read up on some modules i'll be doing at AS: not revising or anything lol just so i have a bit of background knowledge (considering i have no idea what the war of the roses was and i'd much rather have the bare minimum already understood so that i can pay attention to details in class)
    4) so much art, hopefully i can submit it for coursework or something but if not ill have loads!!
    5) take up spanish
    6) visit loads of places that i want to: glasgow is a must for me
    7) develop some friendships thatve sort of drifted lately (especially with me being such a hermit in exams)
    8) try not to wallow in self pity over the impending doom of my maths results
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    - Going to my city Amsterdam holiday :ahee:
    - Go gym more often (only go twice a week)
    - Going Google HQ + Freemasons Hall
    - Hanging with friends
    - Filming some projects
    - Gaming
    - Breathing

ReputationRep:
    Develop a nice flip-flop shaped tan on my foot

ReputationRep:
    get a job and get a guy at NCS :aetsch:, wanna get some actionnnnn.. some moneyyy from a job

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.