Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

TV series recommendations? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salma123angel)
    Thank you! I'm not interested in anime that much, but that's a good list
    You neeeeeed to watch Prison Break its amazing. Also Narcos is interesting but there is lots of nudity compared to the others so unless you're like 13 or something I would recommend it!
    Lol, I'm 17 and I'm fine with nudity. Black Sails also has a lot of nudity and as everyone know so does Game of Thrones. In all honestly though I don't really like too much nudity. It's a bit annoying sometimes. Nudity for the sake of nudity is annoying, nudity for the sake of the plot is okay and makes sense. Never seeing people f**kin in TV shows is unrealistic, always seeing people f**king and beign naked for no reason is unrealistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubs051213)
    No clue if you're joking because I'm forever getting the piss taken out of me for liking The Durrells but I'm going to assume you're not and get excited that someone else loves this too! Louisa is essentially my spirit animal!
    i am a huge huge fan of all the Durrells. i have read pretty much all of the works of L and G.
    although the telly series contains lots of pure invention it is great entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uw0tm9)
    Lol, I'm 17 and I'm fine with nudity. Black Sails also has a lot of nudity and as everyone know so does Game of Thrones. In all honestly though I don't really like too much nudity. It's a bit annoying sometimes. Nudity for the sake of nudity is annoying, nudity for the sake of the plot is okay and makes sense. Never seeing people f**kin in TV shows is unrealistic, always seeing people f**king and beign naked for no reason is unrealistic.
    True! You watch Game of Thrones? If you do would you recommend it, I mean I've heard mixed reviews and idk lol
    I think I've watched one episode and omg it was intense *face palm*

ReputationRep:
    Now that exams are over, the first thing I wanna do is just binge watch shows. I like watching shows like pll, prison break, teen wolf blah blah the usual,
    what would you guys recommend??
    trollied

ReputationRep:
    Watch jericho it's prolly one of the first shows id seen on netflix

Real good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Breaking Bad
    Prison Break
    The Walking Dead
    Mr. Robot
    Ballers
    Power
    Z Nation
    The Flash
    Arrow
    Legends of Tomorrow
    Suits
    The Big Bang Theory
    Dexter
    Better Call Saul
    how can you mention all of these and not mention White Collar ;(((
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by addingishard)
    how can you mention all of these and not mention White Collar ;(((
    Sorry, I haven't seen White Collar.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dexter!

ReputationRep:
    True! You watch Game of Thrones? If you do would you recommend it, I mean I've heard mixed reviews and idk lol
    I think I've watched one episode and omg it was intense *face palm*
    No I haven't watched it but I recommended it because it gets good reviews. I've tried watching it but it's just not for me. I've never gotten past episode one. I know that it probably gets better and there are a lot of seasons but it's just not for me. But try it if you want to, most people like it so you might like it too.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Now that exams are over, the first thing I wanna do is just binge watch shows. I like watching shows like pll, prison break, teen wolf blah blah the usual,
    what would you guys recommend??
    Hey there!

This thread should be in the TV shows forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved for you

ReputationRep:
    The 100
    Reign
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    Orphan Black
    The Originals
    The Fosters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Hey there!

This thread should be in the TV shows forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved for you
    Thank youuu

ReputationRep:
    I can recommend:
    The 100
    Outlander (it's really good, starting airing on More4 in the UK from series 1 from 29th June)
    The Handmaid's Tale (currently airing on Channel 4 in the UK, be a little wary though if you aren't keen on that type of show)
    Humans (genuinely, really good sci-fi, slightly chilling and weird but v good)
    Death In Paradise (Caribbean murder mystery type thing)
    The Flash
    Supergirl (more series 1 than 2 as series 2 is hit and miss, I feel)
    Master of None
    Parks and Recreation
    Red Dwarf (especially the earlier series, but the new series are quite good too)

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.