The Student Room Group

Banned

I've been banned from every nightclub in England for 999 years anyone know anyways around this
Original post by Jackdowie99
I've been banned from every nightclub in England for 999 years anyone know anyways around this

How...
Reply 2
mayne you gots to stop flashin yo mushroom tip to all them pretty youuung thaaangss... that's public indecency mayne
Live another 1000 years until you're allowed back in?

Go to space yeah & come back like after quite a while :h:
did you kill someone or sumfink
Reply 6
Original post by emerald7770
nah literally bouncer lives opposite my house had it in for me for ages came up to in the club and said I'm banned asked him why and how would I of got in and he said cos I said so give me your id so called him a **** he squared up to me saying watch your ****ing mouth so went to get my id from the front of the club and he said have fun coming back and I said to him it could be worse could be forty and still live with your parents and everyone started laughing at him he went bright red and just tried getting in somewhere and it said I tried bottling him. So do you think if I try getting in with my passport it'll work
nah literally bouncer lives opposite my house had it in for me for ages came up to in the club and said I'm banned asked him why and how would I of got in and he said cos I said so give me your id so called him a **** he squared up to me saying watch your ****ing mouth so went to get my id from the front of the club and he said have fun coming back and I said to him it could be worse could be forty and still live with your parents and everyone started laughing at him he went bright red and just tried getting in somewhere and it said I tried bottling him. So do you think if I try getting in with my passport it'll work

oh crap and no i dont think you can go to that nightclub ever again. but theres a possibility you can with others.
Reply 8
Original post by niteninja1
How...

Reply 9

One rule of going out on the town:
NEVER TAKE PASSPORTS.
Easiest way to lose them, and the replacement fee is like £70+
Best alternatives include the citizenship card, where the replacement is like 1/3 that.
Trust me, get another Govt approved ID. Cheaper replacements upon losing them.
oh crap and no i dont think you can go to that nightclub ever again. but theres a possibility you can with others.
yeah don't care about that club just woundering if my passport will come up the same as my driving license
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
One rule of going out on the town:
NEVER TAKE PASSPORTS.
Easiest way to lose them, and the replacement fee is like £70+
Best alternatives include the citizenship card, where the replacement is like 1/3 that.
Trust me, get another Govt approved ID. Cheaper replacements upon losing them.
nah won't loose it just don't want it to come up saying I'm banned for 999 years everywhere I go
Reply 13

Hi, did you try with passport? Did it work? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending