Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

History grade requirments Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey! So I hold an offer for Hiatory with IR on the bases that I acheive ABB in my overall A-Level results. Currently my AS results are AAB but my A2 exams that I've just sat didn't go aswell as I've hoped; and worst case serario I fear that I might end up with ABD come results in August. I was just wondering would there be any chance that I would still be offered a place in the exchange for an interview perhaps post results? Because I'm her dedicated to History and it's the A-level I hope to have maintained my A in! Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nakita1919)
    Hey! So I hold an offer for Hiatory with IR on the bases that I acheive ABB in my overall A-Level results. Currently my AS results are AAB but my A2 exams that I've just sat didn't go aswell as I've hoped; and worst case serario I fear that I might end up with ABD come results in August. I was just wondering would there be any chance that I would still be offered a place in the exchange for an interview perhaps post results? Because I'm her dedicated to History and it's the A-level I hope to have maintained my A in! Thanks
    Hi Nakita1919,

If you contact Admissions directly they will be able to advise you fully.

:call: (+44) (0)28 9097 3838

:cyber: [email protected]

Plus I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry at this stage. You've may have done amazingly in all your exams!

Kachela
    (Team Queen's)

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.