The Student Room Group

Vehicle collides with pedestrians in London Finsbury Park

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meany Pie
You shot yourself in the foot :congrats:

He's calling me an Islamist apologist,best believe I won't take that lightly given what's happening to My own people at the hands of Isis islamists in the ME.
Original post by queen-bee
He's calling me an Islamist apologist,best believe I won't take that lightly given what's happening to My own people at the hands of Isis islamists in the ME.

There is no need to swear at him, that will only get you in trouble.
There is no need to swear at him, that will only get you in trouble.

You can't relate. Arab Christians are massacred on a daily basis for being Christians,having condemned / out spoken about this outrage on a daily basis only to then be called An isis sympathiser. It's infuriating
Reply 543
Original post by Trapz99
Actually no there isn't:
Number of people injured in Islamophobic attacks since 2007:
10+10 from yesterday= 20
Muslim population = 2786635 (from 2011 census)
20/2786635 = 0.71 Islamophobic casualties per 100000 Muslims
Number of people killed or injured in Islamic terror attacks:
Uk non-Muslim population : 63181175-2786635= 60394540
253/60394540 = 0.41 Islamic terror casualties per 100000 non-Muslims
Agreed. If you omit the single largest Islamist terrorist attack in the history of the UK, it will change the likelihood of being the victim of an Islamist attack.

But why would you omit it?
You can't relate. Arab Christians are massacred on a daily basis for being Christians,having condemned / out spoken about this outrage on a daily basis only to then be called An isis sympathiser. It's infuriating

No, I can't relate.
No, I can't relate.

Exactly. So it should be of no concern to you unless you also have lost family members,just for being a certain minority or religion that another doesn't agree with and want to massacre.
Exactly. So it should be of no concern to you unless you also have lost family members,just for being a certain minority or religion that another doesn't agree with and want to massacre.

I have lost friends to terrorist attacks targeting westerners abroad if that counts.
Reply 547
Point out where I have ever said on TSR That I support ISIS? I'm waiting. In plain and simple terms,find a post.
Likewise, point out where I have said that Muslim lives are worthless.

If you withdraw and apologise for your original baseless accusation, I will do likewise with my response.

You cant stand it when Muslims and non Muslims alike comfort and support Muslim communities at times Like this so you make exaggerated and disgusting claims. You prefer we all took a hostile approach towards innocent Muslims,like yourself.
Aaaand there we go again.
Mu first post on this was a condemnation of the attack and expression of support for the Muslims involved. However, this doesn't fit your blinkered narrative, so you just ignore it and make up stuff instead.

Anyway,go right ahead. I'm still waiting for you to show me where I've said anything about supporting Isis you ****ing ibn kalb. You've ****ing disrespected me and my family and I don't take thay lightly.
You still don't get it, do you?
My speculation about what your position may be was specifically to illustrate the completely unsubstantiated speculation of your original accusation.

I'll try and explain it in simple terms.
1. You make up stuff about me.
2. I make up similar stuff about you to illustrate your error.
3. You throw a tantrum because I made stuff up about you.

@Dystopia y'all gonna do something about this clown?
"Nasty man keeps dismantling my flawed arguments, so ban him. Please ignore all my sweary personal attacks, BTW. They don't count"
I have lost friends to terrorist attacks targeting westerners abroad if that counts.

Of counts. Now how would you feel if I told you that you're a sympathisers of those who've taken the life of your friends?
Of counts. Now how would you feel if I told you that you're a sympathisers of those who've taken the life of your friends?

I would suggest your accusations are completely baseless given my reputation on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QE2
Likewise, point out where I have said that Muslim lives are worthless.

If you withdraw and apologise for your original baseless accusation, I will do likewise with my response.

Aaaand there we go again.
Mu first post on this was a condemnation of the attack and expression of support for the Muslims involved. However, this doesn't fit your blinkered narrative, so you just ignore it and make up stuff instead.

You still don't get it, do you?
My speculation about what your position may be was specifically to illustrate the completely unsubstantiated speculation of your original accusation.

I'll try and explain it in simple terms.
1. You make up stuff about me.
2. I make up similar stuff about you to illustrate your error.
3. You throw a tantrum because I made stuff up about you.

"Nasty man keeps dismantling my flawed arguments, so ban him. Please ignore all my sweary personal attacks, BTW. They don't count"

I'm still waiting on the posts. Where are they? It's that simple. You've gone into personal territory. You may as well go and spit on the graves of my people who have died at the hands of Islamists by accusing me of being one. Don't you dare ever go there again
I would suggest your accusations are completely baseless given my reputation on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly and I'm surely you'd feel angered In somebody way. I've made multiple multiple posts about communities in the ME being persecuted other Muslims,Christians and yazidis/other minorities he turns around and makes an opposite accusation,disrespectful,nah
Reply 552
Original post by desaf1
#shutdown
Yeah, only by omitting the casualties from the 7/7 attack.

Explain to me why, if you are compiling statistics on the casualties from Islamist attacks in the UK, you would leave out the single largest attack ever?

"Over 1000 people have been killed or injured"
"No, it's only 250"
"But 750 were killed or injured in the 7/7 attack alone, FFS!"
"Yeah, I'm not including that one because if I do, my argument fails"

The ability (or lack of it) of some people to actually assess arguments is breathtaking.
Exactly and I'm surely you'd feel angered In somebody way. I've made multiple multiple posts about communities in the ME being persecuted other Muslims,Christians and yazidis/other minorities he turns around and makes an opposite accusation,disrespectful,nah

Probably not angered, people say mean things to me all too often on here.

I rarely care for other people's opinions about me.
Reply 554
I do know the difference between the two criticise Islam all you want but hatred towards normal law abiding Muslims is unacceptable
Finally, you've got it.:congrats:
Original post by Trapz99
Actually no there isn't:
Number of people injured in Islamophobic attacks since 2007:
10+10 from yesterday= 20
Muslim population = 2786635 (from 2011 census)
20/2786635 = 0.71 Islamophobic casualties per 100000 Muslims
Number of people killed or injured in Islamic terror attacks:
Uk non-Muslim population : 63181175-2786635= 60394540
253/60394540 = 0.41 Islamic terror casualties per 100000 non-Muslims
why does this accounting start in 2007 ?

well, for one thing, it excludes the 7/7 2005 London attack casualties : 52 killed, more than 700 injured
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

can this choice be considered as really innocent ?
Probably not angered, people say mean things to me all too often on here.

I rarely care for other people's opinions about me.

I care when it concerns those closest to me,innocents and those dying at the hands of islamists. I will never take those things lightly. Nothing to make jokes or accusations about because I will annihilate the person
Reply 557

You can't relate. There has just been a barbaric and unjustified attack on innocent Muslims and you said that I consider their lives worthless.

So you agree that it is unacceptable to make baseless accusations against someone.
I care when it concerns those closest to me,innocents and those dying at the hands of islamists. I will never take those things lightly. Nothing to make jokes or accusations about because I will annihilate the person

You have to accept that there will be ****s in this world and move on.

There are topics that are very sensitive to me that people make light of and joke about, that is just life.
Original post by NickLCFC
The person who did this was a WHITE MAN. This was an Islamophobic terrorist attack.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Islamophobia is a much bigger problem in the UK than so-called "Islamic terrorism".

I've always told that to people but with confused, mixed up words. Spot on though mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending