The Student Room Group

Vehicle collides with pedestrians in London Finsbury Park

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
A revenge attack on Musim s is sooo helpful right now (obvious sarcasm). Whoever the idiot was, he's no different than an ISIS terrorist and that's the f**king irony of this because he thought he was so much better than them and he was gonna make them pay and all that crap. Stupid c*nt.
Original post by Dodgypirate
I'm going to disagree with that... I think we should tremendous togetherness following the Grenfell Tower fire (I know, it wasn't terrorism).

We can get together at times like these, unfortunately we choose not to.

This is indicative of the volatile nature of religion and ideology.

As you say, Grenfell wasn't terrorism. However we still saw unnecessary posts pertaining to the backgrounds of the victims. I'll accept what you say however that it was a tragedy the forum handled better than other incidents.

It's also indicative of the close mindedness here. Certainly, going back to your original post 'Let's set our political inclinations aside this once and reflect on this event in a major respectful manner?', perhaps one day we'll have folks follow it.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
No I meant pede.

Sure, we were doing that until you and your fellow pedes came along and started to implicitly justify it with the "well it was bound to happen" rhetoric. Poisonous little shits.

There was always going to be people trying to justify it. And of course, no one will get penalised for spewing that kind of hatred either.

It only empowers attackers like these
This was a terrorist attak. The person who killed those innocent people is a terrorist. Him being white does not mean he cannot be labelled as a terrorist.
Not sure this can be verified as of yet, but a woman on Twitter, who was allegedly close to the incident, said the driver may have been drunk.
Original post by Lord Samosa
There was always going to be people trying to justify it. And of course, no one will get penalised for spewing that kind of hatred either.

It only empowers attackers like these

Not sure why you're responding to them.

I'm clearly not insinuating anything.
Wow people are really trying to justify this terrorist attack disgusting.
Not sure why you're responding to them.

I'm clearly not insinuating anything.

I never said you were
Not sure this can be verified as of yet, but a woman on Twitter, who was allegedly close to the incident, said the driver may have been drunk.

That would be an interesting development - just very coincidental on location and time, which could discredit the theory of it being just an accident. Saying that, they did say the Pilots of the 9/11 attack were drinking on the plane (the irony) prior to the attack, so could be something to just calm nerves.
Original post by r3035
He doesn't represent all white people

This act was a perversion of Anglo-Saxon Celtic culture

But when a so called 'Muslim' terrorist kills someone, all Muslims are bad? Ok.
Obviously a revenge attack by someone on the far right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by uw0tm9
A revenge attack on Musim s is sooo helpful right now (obvious sarcasm). Whoever the idiot was, he's no different than an ISIS terrorist and that's the f**king irony of this because he thought he was so much better than them and he was gonna make them pay and all that crap. Stupid c*nt.

That's exactly what I thought

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would be a big coincidence. Likely drunk and terrorism (Dutch courage)
Reply 53
Original post by dontdoalevels
But when a so called 'Muslim' terrorist kills someone, all Muslims are bad? Ok.

Where did you get that idea from? Who actually thinks like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mashbbk
You must have mistaken me for someone else :rofl: - I don't believe I've ever denounced people being called terrorists for being terrorists.

You clearly called this man islamophobic . Islamophobia is the phoboa of peace. You are playing onto the van drivers hands
inb4 it's not labelled as terrorism but some mentally ill person.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
You clearly called this man islamophobic . Islamophobia is the phoboa of peace. You are playing onto the van drivers hands

Woke asf.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

I'm not playing.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
inb4 it's not labelled as terrorism but some mentally ill person.

You're going to look extremely foolish when he is labelled a terrorist.

INB4 you edit your post.
You're going to look extremely foolish when he is labelled a terrorist.

INB4 you edit your post.

He obviously is a terrorist , but it's ironic to see how the tabloids are labelling their titles.

Quick Reply

Latest