Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

What do people have to say about Pakistan vs India cricket match? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am happy that Pakistan won but my friend is really angry wid me coz he is an Indian. LOL and i was just at green street and saw no Indian but Pakistani celebrating it. so what are your thoughts on that. Please don't be rude towards each other but just a nice convo.

ReputationRep:
    obvs its been an amazing win for pakistan, india and bangladesh both declined a series with pakistan but were battling it out to play against pakistan in the end, all odds were against pakistan but the way they recomposed themselves after an embarrassing defeat against india is just wow!. But one thing to make the squad better Shoaib Malik swapped with Fawad Alam. #maukamauka

ReputationRep:
    One of the most exhilarating matches in the history of Pakistan cricket!

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/Nazrullali/statu...21144127500290

ReputationRep:
    mohammed amir is a legend

ReputationRep:
    Lool #maukamauka

but seriously two days before the match I finished of my GCSEs and was worrying about what will happen on result day and was just depressed for some reason but this match made my day and I was laughing and happy. so yh PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

(Original post by talhaawan)
    obvs its been an amazing win for pakistan, india and bangladesh both declined a series with pakistan but were battling it out to play against pakistan in the end, all odds were against pakistan but the way they recomposed themselves after an embarrassing defeat against india is just wow!. But one thing to make the squad better Shoaib Malik swapped with Fawad Alam. #maukamauka

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.