Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

new mobile watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i got my fone nicked about a month ago (grrr :mad: ) and ive finally decided to get a new one but ive got no idea what to get
    any ideas?
    id like a colour camera one?

ReputationRep:
    not the siemans cheap one - the camera is really really poo, sorry dont know much about other makes, but my mum and dad have that fone and its pants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    not the siemans cheap one - the camera is really really poo, sorry dont know much about other makes, but my mum and dad have that fone and its pants.
    thanx for the warning i shall steer clear of the siemens one....plus i giggle evrytime i say it so i just cant buy it
    god im immature :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i got my fone nicked about a month ago (grrr :mad: ) and ive finally decided to get a new one but ive got no idea what to get
    any ideas?
    id like a colour camera one?
    you should get this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    you should get this one
    that is quite cute actualy altho i do hava soft spot for the new samsung sliding one....altho i kno it wud piss me off in the long run

ReputationRep:
    that is quite cute actualy altho i do hava soft spot for the new samsung sliding one....altho i kno it wud piss me off in the long run
    are you going to get a p&g or contract one?

ReputationRep:
    are you going to get a p&g or contract one?
    p&g i think

ReputationRep:
    p&g i think
    have you got a sim card already? [probably not if it was stolen]
    the cheapest thing to do, is to get a sim free phone (eg the samsung), then get a sim card (eg o2)

ReputationRep:
    Panasionic x70 is a brilliant phone. The phone I've got now, no probs what so ever.

Or Nokia 7250i which is one of the most reliable camera phones you can get, I had mine for a year and it was put through some tough times but it pulled through. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Panasionic x70 is a brilliant phone. The phone I've got now, no probs what so ever.

Or Nokia 7250i which is one of the most reliable camera phones you can get, I had mine for a year and it was put through some tough times but it pulled through. Trust me.
    yeh i think my mate destroyed her nokia 7250i n it survived! nokia are pretty good like that

ive only ever had samsung or nokia so i will hava look at the panasonic .thanx!

ReputationRep:
    have you got a sim card already? [probably not if it was stolen]
    the cheapest thing to do, is to get a sim free phone (eg the samsung), then get a sim card (eg o2)

yep evrything was stolen im afraid
    that sounds like a gd idea. anyway i can get a new fone cheaper has to be a better option

ReputationRep:
    yeh i think my mate destroyed her nokia 7250i n it survived! nokia are pretty good like that

ive only ever had samsung or nokia so i will hava look at the panasonic .thanx!
    What phone you been looking at?

ReputationRep:
    none really
    i do like the look of the new samsung but i duno if i cud handle the sliding action evry time i wana use it.

ReputationRep:
    none really
    i do like the look of the new samsung but i duno if i cud handle the sliding action evry time i wana use it.

ReputationRep:
    none really
    I, personnally don't like that. Its too weird and unconvetnional for me.

ReputationRep:
    NOKIA imaging one,it's soooooo cooool ,I loved it,actully I'm gonna BEG my parents to get me one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    NOKIA imaging one,it's soooooo cooool ,I loved it,actully I'm gonna BEG my parents to get me one
    du kno what the model of it is so i can look for it?
    im interested now! if its worth begging for it must be good

ReputationRep:
    get any of the latest nokias - theyre reliable and you wont get bored of it! well you wont get bored as quick as if you got any other make

ReputationRep:
    There's a beautiful new Sony. Great camera and you can take mini-clips and it's got radio and it's got speaker phone oh and and you can make and receive calls on it! I think it's the K700i - sexy sexy sexy phone! :cool:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.