Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Is A Level Biology worth taking? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! So on my last post I got quite a few people telling me that A Level Biology is literally hell and that you shouldn't take it. I've always loved biology and I'd love to have a career in it, but is all the stress and work worth it? And exactly how hard is Biology? (For reference, I'd be taking the subject with AQA.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rootgroves)
    Hi guys! So on my last post I got quite a few people telling me that A Level Biology is literally hell and that you shouldn't take it. I've always loved biology and I'd love to have a career in it, but is all the stress and work worth it? And exactly how hard is Biology? (For reference, I'd be taking the subject with AQA.)
    People find it hard or struggle with mainly because they don't enjoy the beauty of it and if you love it you should take it for A Level chances are you will enjoy it and find it easier than people make it out to be.Yes it can be stressful but then again anything can be stressful by working hard it will be less stressful and seem less like a chore.
    Heard of the quote 'no pain no gain' .
    Can't help you on the last question since I don't do Biology.

Meltend

ReputationRep:
    The stuff you have to learn is not to confusing imo, just a lot of things to remember what can be overwhelming. Also AQA question paper is difficult and poorly worded

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.