Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have had a lot going on this year and am now graduating in early July. Since it is the middle of June, is it too late to apply for a Post-Compulsory PGCE for September 2017?

ReputationRep:
    Nope there's still places to apply to, unless you want to do primary or P.E, in which case those two areas are always filled up fast.

Go for it, but be quick. References can take a while to come back, so if you have options then choose people who can be prompt (make sure they are not on holiday). I had my SCITT Pgce induction day last week, but they were still doing interviews. Keep an eye on the ucas page that tells you when each subject has taken as many candidates as it needs though. And also do a student finance application now to make sure your funding is in place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope (but still be quick!). I had my interview in August for PGCE in FE.

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.