Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE History - Edexcel Sources Paper Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm really confused as to what I need to revise for the last history paper
    I have done some but I'm still confused
    The exams tomorrow if anyone can help!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What topic are you doing? I am doing britain so I just went through the text book and made rough notes for things that I did not know. Then I did practice questions because with source papers technique is the most important (along with own knowledge). I still need to learn lots of the content though.

ReputationRep:
    I have the same problem, try reving the NHS, The Blitz LONDON AND COVENTRY and evacuation since they have never come up

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing surgery, and all i've done is past papers and learnt content. probs gna pray for good sources and hope because its my birthday tomorrow that the birthday luck pulls me through!!! is anyone doing anything else cos rev for sources is weird looool

ReputationRep:
    I'm revising the Battles and Suffragettes

ReputationRep:
    Guys what time is the history exam today, 9:05 right?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.