The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For those with technical issues, I had loads myself last year and they were accomodating with extensions so don't panic too much!
Guys, the website says that their office hours are between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. So should I not expect a reply from them tomorrow...?
Reply 582
Original post by ashleigh1994
Yup a guy named Brian responded his response was

Sorry to hear you are having technical difficulties. Unfortunately we're unable to assist with your issues as this platform is not managed by us.I would highly advice you to contact [email protected] and they will be able to provide you with more information.Best wishes,
Best,Brian

Unless different members from Launchpad have different knowledge/information
I don't understand why he would say to email parity if they are meant to be sorting the video interview out

I got this exact email from Launchpad earlier (from exactly the same person) so I went to Parity for help, then they sent me back over to Launchpad... no idea what was going on, to be honest!

They reset question 8 for me so I'm going to complete it again tomorrow. So relieved. This has been one stressful day :colonhash:
Hello
Original post by Caravan_Palace
For those with technical issues, I had loads myself last year and they were accomodating with extensions so don't panic too much!

Hi! I was wondering if you recall if technical issues ever happened over the weekend and what the procedure was? Do they get it fixed during the weekend or is it office hours Monday to Friday only?
DF5180B8-3C4B-4C51-BE48-FBDB8AC682C4.jpg.jpeg guys????
Original post by NRasheed
Hi! I was wondering if you recall if technical issues ever happened over the weekend and what the procedure was? Do they get it fixed during the weekend or is it office hours Monday to Friday only?

I think one of them did, but I told them ASAP and they managed to give me one day's extension. As long as the error is on their side, you're pretty much guaranteed an extension.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 587
the website still doesn't work.
Reply 588
Original post by pz1988
the website still doesn't work.

The screenshot NRasheed uploaded says it will be back up on Monday morning.
Don't worry about getting extensions, they extended my e-tray exercise for another 5 days after it had expired.
my e-tray deadline is tomorrow at 7am
I have tried to access the site, its still down. I have even recieved an automated email reminder than my e-tray is due tomorrow.
Im not sure what I should do tbh, especially considering its a weekend and when I rang the number no one picked up
Reply 591
This is beyond ridiculous :frown: they emailed me after my technical issues yesterday, gave me access to question 8 and told me I had until 1st October to redo my response, so I was going to complete it this evening, but I received an email about an hour ago telling me my access to the video interview has expired. I've emailed Parity with a screenshot of yesterday's email and had no reply and tried calling the Fast Stream helpdesk service countless times but I can't get through to speak to anyone.
I imagine its because its a Saturday
Is their twitter active?
Reply 593
Okay, I contacted Launchpad again and they gave me another link to complete question 8, which I just did, so I THINK my video interview is done. I think. I'm going to contact the Fast Stream again first thing on Monday (or whenever their systems are back up) to double check that they received all my responses and make sure they know that I actually did meet my deadline because Launchpad gave me an extension to one of the questions, etc, to make sure my interview will definitely count.

Mess :lol:
Reply 594
The website is now working - although the interview isn't coming up as having been completed... I contacted Launchpad who said that they have contacted Parity and that the my videos are saved and are "currently being processed". Fingers crossed it will be ok by Monday...
I hated the video interview, I cannot see how I could possibly get through, ugh. I wasn't expecting so much time to talk about each question so I had over a minute left for each question.
I assume they recruit a decent number of university leavers each year? I'm in my final year, but I'm slightly concerned my lack of experience will weaken my prospects relative to older applicants, with more career experience.
Reply 597
When is the deadline for the fast Stream? I've looked on the website but can't find the information. I remember 2 years ago when I applied, the deadline was around the end of September but this time I can't seem to find a date.
Original post by dbdb
When is the deadline for the fast Stream? I've looked on the website but can't find the information. I remember 2 years ago when I applied, the deadline was around the end of September but this time I can't seem to find a date.
26th October is the deadline I think
Reply 599
Original post by plflb
The website is now working - although the interview isn't coming up as having been completed... I contacted Launchpad who said that they have contacted Parity and that the my videos are saved and are "currently being processed". Fingers crossed it will be ok by Monday...

I had the same thing, so I clicked the link in my account to take the video interview just out of curiosity to see what would happen, then it said that I had completed my video interview, took me back to my candidate homepage, then my video interview was showing up as completed there.

I'm not sure how I did, tbh; my answer to one of the questions was really messy (I think the actual content of what I was saying was okay, but the way I structured the answer was really disorganised) but I think the others were okay? I used more or less the whole time limit for every question, though, which makes me worry that I wasn't succinct enough. No idea... I'll wait and see!

Latest

Trending

Trending