Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The image below says it has unlimited minutes. Does this mean that I can call to anyone for free unlimited (even though they don't have a EE sim card)?

Here's the image

I keep uploading the image, but it's not coming up. That's weird. Sorry. Let me try and figure it out.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The image below says it has unlimited minutes. Does this mean that I can call to anyone for free unlimited (even though they don't have a EE sim card)?
    Yes. "Minuets" refers to any calls, including those to people outside your network. The only exception is calls to other countries or paid numbers.
    Some packages will also give you extra minuets to people on your network.

Sometimes "unlimited" just means a very high amount though. It is very misleading, but it happens. You may want to double check just how much "unlimited" is for any package you are looking at just to be safe. I believe this is especially true of data packages.

So anyway, on a package with "unlimited minuets" you can call any friends, family etc as much as you like for no extra cost.
    Likewise, unlimited texts means you can text anybody on any network as much as you like.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Check the small print. There's usually a fair usage policy.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes, as long as you and the recipient are both in UK mainland and the number starts with either 01, 02, 03, 0808 or 0800.

Beware though, "Unlimited" doesn't mean unlimited when coming to phone contracts. It's most likely that you'll have a limit, but it's so high you won't really reach it. For example: on my "Unlimited data" contract it's actually 1000GB, but I'm not really going to use 1000GB in a month am I...

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.