Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is there anyone who like taking pictures? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Tsui)
    haha I have no choice but to go to the UK😂😂 I turned down offers from Hong Kong and Australia🤓 and I don't think I will regret for that😆
    please come to kent!
    When you leave for kent, go to Faversham, and I'll attempt to meet you there!
    If you go to the park, but let me know when you're about to arrive, and I'll assist you there, k?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dania.abdalla)
    Judging by your writing, I'm sure you'll do fine but good luck anyway.
    thank you😊

hey, I'm going to the UK next month and I really wanna find someone that I can travel with!
    I love taking pictures of landscapes and cityscapes like this!
    Are anyone wanna go with me?
    and for more my work, check this link

https://500px.com/frankxu13
    Attachment 665742
    Did you really take those photos? They are amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    please come to kent!
    When you leave for kent, go to Faversham, and I'll attempt to meet you there!
    If you go to the park, but let me know when you're about to arrive, and I'll assist you there, k?
    hahaha of course😆😆 I just wanna travel around🤓 I will inform you as long as I confirm my plan😊

ReputationRep:
    hahaha of course😆😆 I just wanna travel around🤓 I will inform you as long as I confirm my plan😊
    :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron2515)
    Did you really take those photos? They are amazing!!
    hahaha of course😂😂

ReputationRep:
    That's a nice looking site! I live in the UK too. Don't let the recent events put you off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    That's a nice looking site! I live in the UK too. Don't let the recent events put you off.
    haha thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    haha thank you so much!
    keep my offer in mind

ReputationRep:
    haha thank you so much!
    check your PM!

ReputationRep:
    I do but I suck so much @ it. How the **** do people take so breathtaking pics? every pic I take looks like as if I used my webcam to take it. Bland, still, lifeless, awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bourgeois)
    I do but I suck so much @ it. How the **** do people take so breathtaking pics? every pic I take looks like as if I used my webcam to take it. Bland, still, lifeless, awkward.
    try different angles and learn more techniques and you will get better ones😊

Poll
Should gherkins be in burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.