Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you get back dimples by exercising? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you don't know what back dimples are, google it ^^

Imma girl, kind of underweight (BMI of 18), working on my fitness (weights and jogging).
    Is there any way I can get them by exercising?

What do you guys think of them- Hot or not?

ReputationRep:
    doesn't everyone have them?

ReputationRep:
    Exercise itself does not cause pimples however the sweat produced combines with skin oils to trap dirt and bacteria in your pores. The best advice is to have a shower after exercise.

ReputationRep:
    No she means back DIMPLES not spots. I.e. the two shallow dips on your lower back near the spine

ReputationRep:
    I have back dimples, though i've only just noticed =/. I can imagine them only being visible if you're not too thin though. I'm a size 8/10, and i don't think i had them when i was just a size 8.
    Doing weights may put some (i wanna say substance?) on your back, so the dimples will be visible.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think guys really care....at all.

ReputationRep:
    I want back dimples. I think they're hawt.

ReputationRep:
    it's mainly to do with genetics, you get it from yo mama. you can't get them by exercising.

ReputationRep:
    Guys definitely notice... At least I do... and I love them! :-)

ReputationRep:
    I think they're a good thing - I like a shapely lower back (provided, naturally, that it sits above a nice firm booty). A lower body fat will of course help you out and I imagine that deadlifting for a stronger lower back can't hurt your definition in that area.

EDIT: God dammit I hate it when I reply to thread rezzers without realising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrypticBlade07)
    Guys definitely notice... At least I do... and I love them! :-)
    So much so that your first post involved you searching for a three year old thread about them. That is indeed some impressive dedication to back dimples.

ReputationRep:
    i have back dimples... but im trying to loose some weight... dont think i had them when i was skinnier

ReputationRep:
    I have them and my back is awesome.

feel free to ask for naked pics.

ReputationRep:
    be careful i herd that if u sweat alot then the sweat can go into the back dimples an dry up causin a mouldy smelly back dimple to fill up with dried sweat which gets rid of the back dimple and gives u aids

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.