Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

RuPaul Drag Race Season 9 Finale! Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win RPDR S9?
    Peppermint
    50.00%
    Shea Coulee
    0%
    Trinity Taylor
    0%
    Sasha Velour
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    Okay so the RPDR finale is this week and I have been refreshing that netflix page over and over and it hasn't come up yet! Is it next week?

Avoiding spoilers is killing me! Who does everyone want to win? Im not too sure but I think I'm team Peppermint, although I'll be happy with any of them, I like them all, which is a first for me!
    Also what did you all think of the change in Ru's make up??

If you've seen the ending no spoilers!

ReputationRep:
    I'm team trinity! She has improved the most in my option throughout the season so in my eyes she deserves the crown.
    What did you think of the reunion episode??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disputant)
    I'm team trinity! She has improved the most in my option throughout the season so in my eyes she deserves the crown.
    What did you think of the reunion episode??

I definitely have warmed to trinity! I didn't like her at the beginning but now I like her, I do prefer the style of Shea and Sasha to Trinity though. I haven't seen it! Is it on netflix yet??? I can't find it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summer1311)
    I definitely have warmed to trinity! I didn't like her at the beginning but now I like her, I do prefer the style of Shea and Sasha to Trinity though. I haven't seen it! Is it on netflix yet??? I can't find it!
    Yeah it s not on Netflix which is odd but if you go on Facebook and search 'rupauals drag race family' they show this account and he live streamed it that's where I watched it
    But Sasha is really fashion forward I love that about her, and shea is really able to adapt to all the challenges: it's a hard call and I read spoilers (don't worry I won't say) and I guess the decision made is right!

ReputationRep:
    ahh thanks for letting me know, yeah Sasha is brilliant and definitely more versatile than I presumed at first! ooh interesting

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.