Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Edexcel B3 19th June 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam?

It was alright except for the last six marker

ReputationRep:
    I agree, for me I struggled on the last page but the rest was okay.Harder than b1 and b2 out they were pretty easy in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    you know that question about yeast and invertase, was the answer saccharomyces cerevisiae

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanna kobayashi)
    you know that question about yeast and invertase, was the answer saccharomyces cerevisiae
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    I thought the last 6 marker was quite easy. It was just all a memory game to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H4leem3)
    I agree, for me I struggled on the last page but the rest was okay.Harder than b1 and b2 out they were pretty easy in my opinion.
    Yeah one question that got me on B3 was the one on the placebo injection. Did anyone get an answer for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki1039)
    Yeah one question that got me on B3 was the one on the placebo injection. Did anyone get an answer for that
    it said that HIV is a virus, so viruses don't contain antigens, which is why they tried a placebo

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.