The Student Room Group

We need your opinion on driving Instructors...

Hi guys,

I am conducting a survey for new learners and for people who have already passed their driving test. The aim of this survey is to get a better understanding of how to make it easier for students when it comes to looking for a driving instructor online, what you would like to see in a driving instructor, any bad experiences, and what we could do to possibly solve these problems.

If you wish you can complete the survey anonymously, by leaving out the contact information

The survey will only take 5 minutes.

Here is the link to the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Z73HTKQ

-------

or if you want, I will put some of the questions here.

1. How did you find your driving instructor? or How will you be looking for a driving instructor?

2. Did you have any problems/bad experiences while searching for an instructor or any problems/bad experiences with your driving instructor?

3. What would make it easier for you to find driving instructors online?

4. What do you look for when choosing a driving instructor? For example Reviews, Years of experience, price, etc.

5. How much are you willing to spend on driving lessons?

6. How would you prefer book appointments? For example through online block booking, through phone, etc.

7. How soon would you want to buy a car after passing your driving test?

if there is anything these that you would like to tell me about, just send me a PM
Reply 1
Original post by has17
Hi guys,

I am conducting a survey for new learners and for people who have already passed their driving test. The aim of this survey is to get a better understanding of how to make it easier for students when it comes to looking for a driving instructor online, what you would like to see in a driving instructor, any bad experiences, and what we could do to possibly solve these problems.

If you wish you can complete the survey anonymously, by leaving out the contact information

The survey will only take 5 minutes.

Here is the link to the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Z73HTKQ

-------

or if you want, I will put some of the questions here.

1. How did you find your driving instructor? or How will you be looking for a driving instructor?

2. Did you have any problems/bad experiences while searching for an instructor or any problems/bad experiences with your driving instructor?

3. What would make it easier for you to find driving instructors online?

4. What do you look for when choosing a driving instructor? For example Reviews, Years of experience, price, etc.

5. How much are you willing to spend on driving lessons?

6. How would you prefer book appointments? For example through online block booking, through phone, etc.

7. How soon would you want to buy a car after passing your driving test?

if there is anything these that you would like to tell me about, just send me a PM

Completed survey but I don't think the first question asking for contact details is necessary, but at least it wasn't a required field :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest