The Student Room Group

What are you doing today?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
You weren't saying that the other day

I don't know what you're talking about :sexface:
Original post by Castro Saint
Wasting another day in this miserable existence that is my life. (I'm gonna watch the last episode of Orange is the New Black, figure out what series to watch next while simultaneously playing Runescape all day, drink ridiculous amounts of coffee then complain about the heat, eat chicken, learn some more Spanish, spread more communist propaganda, maybe finish the Batman telltale series then cry myself to sleep)

Well that sounds.......eventful
Original post by Future.
I don't know what you're talking about :sexface:

:wink:
Reply 23
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
:wink:

Don't ever expose me like that again.:colonhash:

Spoiler

Got some work done this morning, gonna see if my gym buddy is free for an afternoon gym sesh. Who knows what the rest of the day brings!
Original post by Future.
Don't ever expose me like that again.:colonhash:

Spoiler

Fineeee, I'll try my best :smile:
Original post by mali473
Well that sounds.......eventful

cleaning my captain birdseye uniform so its nice and clean for saturday. Thats when i hit the clubs and go scouting for "b@tches"
Original post by Xopher_
Music and sweating

Thats hot
I had an exam before you posted i think. Wait was there an exam, I think this heat and stress is getting to me. Oh right there was, Very horrible thing that was. Now I am just resting and answering stuff on here.
Original post by monkeyman0121
I had an exam before you posted i think. Wait was there an exam, I think this heat and stress is getting to me. Oh right there was, Very horrible thing that was. Now I am just resting and answering stuff on here.

was it your last?
Original post by butfirst_coffee
Thats hot

Mmmm
Revising biology for tomorrow's exam D:
Original post by jonathanemptage
was it your last?

No, Decision 1 left and chemistry paper 3. Please help...
Original post by Hugh-Mungus
I'm completing all my assignments because i finish college in 2 weeks :smile:

Same here but I only have 8 days left to literally complete everything which I need to get a move on, there's hardly any air conditioner inside this room tho. Can't w8 to get home...
Original post by AnnaRainbows
Revising biology for tomorrow's exam D:

Good luck...:smile:
Practising for my ielts test
Revising for my GCSE resits.

Quick Reply

Latest