Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaronp2121)
    What do u think the grade boundary for a c will be?
    Probably 32-36

ReputationRep:
    What do you reckon an A would be?

ReputationRep:
    Its OCR they're usually kind, unlike Edexhell they can chug a pint of bleach,

ReputationRep:
    For the order of the eutrophication i put CABE which i am sure is correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kilner)
    chymosin is the active enzyme of rennet and can be made artificially

does anyone know what the %increase question actually was? somehow i got 10% 😂
    i got 10% too... maths skills showing here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoon££££)
    What do you reckon an A would be?
    42-45 me thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swaglevelshigh)
    For the order of the eutrophication i put CABE which i am sure is correct
    No B was definitely last because B was the plants and algae die or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielwinstanley)
    42-45 me thinks
    The trend is Physics usually the A Grade is in the mid or end 30s because of the difficulty
    Chemistry it fluctuates between the Late 30s and early 40s
    Biology is usually the highest out of the three since so many people pick it.

ReputationRep:
    I personally choose to not associate with it because with the development of social media it seems to be a lot more focused on women in the first world when the focus in my opinion 100% should be third world women, but I don't necessary disagree with the movement. I agree with most the points just not the focus.

The reason it doesn't so much discuss men is because women are (generally) in a more disadvantaged position. I believe the logic is that since women are generally more disadvantaged, more help is needed for them to be equal (and equality for men should come alongside)
    Erm what lmao?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nish2910)
    Are you sure did you do

Point 2 - Point 1
    Point 2

On your calculator cause thats what I did for the two points they mentioned you have to find in the first part and I think I got 56% as the increase

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Are you sure did you do

Point 2 - Point 1
    Point 2

On your calculator cause thats what I did for the two points they mentioned you have to find in the first part and I think I got 56% as the increase
    idek ik i'm wrong you guys are right! everyone has got that number apart from me so dw!

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure did you do

Point 2 - Point 1
    Point 2

I nearly ran out of time so I rushed calculations, i calculated the increase 100->110

ReputationRep:
    For the last 6 marker about sustainability of teak harvesting, what is the answer?

ReputationRep:
    Erm what lmao?
    what the hell how did that post here it was a different post!!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolasmithy)
    No B was definitely last because B was the plants and algae die or something like that
    B- plants and other algae did
    E- oxygen levels fall

it's the plants dying and no longer photosynthesising that causes the fall in oxygen

ReputationRep:
    B- plants and other algae did
    E- oxygen levels fall

it's the plants dying and no longer photosynthesising that causes the fall in oxygen
    Well crap thank god it was only one mark

ReputationRep:
    the fermentation question specifically asked for food and the order for eutrophication was DCABE. for the nanoparticles i said it would prevent illness because it shows if food is contaminated and you'll know it's unsafe to eat? i dont remember what it looked like properly so excuse the drawing but will i get the marks for blood pressure and tissue fluid if i labelled it like this?? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  494.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nish2910)
    i got 10% too, is it definitely wrong? >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanishaevans)
    the fermentation question specifically asked for food and the order for eutrophication was DCABE. for the nanoparticles i said it would prevent illness because it shows if food is contaminated and you'll know it's unsafe to eat? i dont remember what it looked like properly so excuse the drawing but will i get the marks for blood pressure and tissue fluid if i labelled it like this?? Name:  image.jpg
    Perhaps the mark for blood pressure, but probably not for tissue fluid: plasma is forced out of the flow of blood and not the cells themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanishaevans)

Really not convinced it did, although it may have done as I was flagging due to the heat!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.