Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have received an interview date from the University of Buckingham but do not know what to expect or how to prepare. I am pretty sure the school does MMI's and was wondering if any students who have completed an MMI or the Buckingham medical interview could provide me with some insight to the process and how to prepare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerrym1998)
    I have received an interview date from the University of Buckingham but do not know what to expect or how to prepare. I am pretty sure the school does MMI's and was wondering if any students who have completed an MMI or the Buckingham medical interview could provide me with some insight to the process and how to prepare.
    when is ur interview? I got mine on the 6th. I have no idea what to study as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by check123)
    when is ur interview? I got mine on the 6th. I have no idea what to study as well
    My interview is on the 6th of July as well. I'm really having trouble finding people who have already completed the interview at Buckingham to give some guidance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerrym1998)
    My interview is on the 6th of July as well. I'm really having trouble finding people who have already completed the interview at Buckingham to give some guidance.
    I am trying the same, replied to some. but didn't get back to me. prolly they are no longer comming to student room

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any reply from buckingham ?

ReputationRep:
    how did your interviews go?

ReputationRep:
    1. Hi guys,

if any of you have an offer or are studying at university of buckingham- i will have two properties coming on to the market soon. one in september and one in december. I will be attending the university to study medicine and I will be living in one of the flats.

I have a 2 bed and a 3 bed available and they are 400 m from the university- around 5-7 mins walk.

If you guys are looking for accommodation, please contact me on 07538677662. I am looking for students only and preferably from Bucks.

I am a 24 year old female and I live in london.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha devi)
    anyone got any reply from buckingham ?
    Hello I have just accepted an offer to study Medicine starting Jan 7th. I was initially placed upon a waiting list but offered a place after the 'A' level results were published. I am a school leaver, I hope there will be quite a few more like me as well as mature post graduates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajan123)
    Hello I have just accepted an offer to study Medicine starting Jan 7th. I was initially placed upon a waiting list but offered a place after the 'A' level results were published. I am a school leaver, I hope there will be quite a few more like me as well as mature post graduates.
    Hey,
    I'm going to Buckingham in January and I'm a school leaver, do you know of a Facebook chat for Buckingham medics?
    Maude

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.