Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Does this mean anything? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have been seeing this young (younger than me) physio. She is caring and nice. I am attracted to her and she may like me also. However, she does have a boyfriend.

During (what could be the final) treatment she leaned very close to me and her breasts touched me on two separate occasions. It wasn't me moving into her it was she moving close to me.

Can a girl please explain if this 'means' anything?

ReputationRep:
    She's got a boyfriend, leave her alone

ReputationRep:
    Christ... Her boobs touched you accidentally, don't get excited man. Plus she has a boyfriend as you said.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she clearly wanted sex. However you blew it by not leaning back when it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    She's got a boyfriend, leave her alone
    But maybe she is not happy with her boyfriend?? Maybe she wants me instead???

ReputationRep:
    Don't overthink everything, chances are, she didn't even notice. You clearly do like her, otherwise you wouldn't be assuming such things.

I'd pursue someone who isn't in a relationship :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Christ... Her boobs touched you accidentally, don't get excited man. Plus she has a boyfriend as you said.
    On two separate occasions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    In that case you need to not do anything until (and IF) they break up, and even then you're probably just going to be a rebound

Or, like someone else has just said, go and find a girl who's single

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god what am I reading. She was treating you. FYI girls don't generally hit on people by touching them with their boobs.

ReputationRep:
    entitled men don't deserve to exist honestly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    On two separate occasions??
    You overthink man. Some girl's breasts brushed you accidentally and you think she's after the D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You overthink man. Some girl's breasts brushed you accidentally and you think she's after the D.
    It's never happened before in her treatments. It could be her subconscious taking control??

ReputationRep:
    she's got a man, mayne...

ReputationRep:
    Thing was she was really interested in knowing more about me previously as well.

ReputationRep:
    Just leave her she has a boyfriend. If it helps just be straight forward about the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't come onto guys by accidentally brushing their boobs onto guys. You're just thirsty, chill.

ReputationRep:
    Horny person detected Honestly, invest your time in someone who you have a better chance of getting. She has a boyfriend and she probably is happy that way.

P.S. I've been touched by lots of boobs, doesn't mean everyone likes me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Horny person detected Honestly, invest your time in someone who you have a better chance of getting. She has a boyfriend and she probably is happy that way.

P.S. I've been touched by lots of boobs, doesn't mean everyone likes me
    There are pure accidents but this is not it. She knows me and the touch was kind of prolonged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    It's never happened before in her treatments. It could be her subconscious taking control??
    (Original post by zill1)
    Well this is wishful thinking to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    It means nothing, but it's exactly why I love going to see my female dentist.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 22, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.