Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

finished my exams but i am still sad???????? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i thought having no stress abt upcoming exams would make me happy but it isn't working.
    wHY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pastelsloth)
    i thought having no stress abt upcoming exams would make me happy but it isn't working.
    wHY
    Aw I'm still sad too idk why, I think I'm worried.

ReputationRep:
    Cause boredom

ReputationRep:
    u need a nugget das y... or you need a dollop of oreo ice cream with a hint of perfection

ReputationRep:
    wHY
    Make a list of stuff you’d like to do this summer and go and do them, enjoy the weather and make the most of it - try not to stress, just enjoy yourself :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Because you've finished the exams that 5 years of Secondary School have been leading up to, and you finally realise how pointless they actually are

ReputationRep:
    Because technically you have nothing to work for (for the time being). Create some summer goals to keep you occupied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowSeeker)
    still sad?
    hello Hannah
    yeah lol
    heyy

ReputationRep:
    It is because you have nothing to do and your worrying about results day.

ReputationRep:
    wHY
    Maybe your sadness is caused by another issue, other than school? (and possibly schoolwork just distracted you from said issue?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Maybe your sadness is caused by another issue, other than school? (and possibly schoolwork just distracted you from said issue?)
    you're probably right-i think i'll just nap my way thru summer to avoid my problems even more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    u need a nugget das y... or you need a dollop of oreo ice cream with a hint of perfection
    nuggets r the solution to every problem in the world-ur words of wisdom are true. oreo icecream is ok but oreo icecream sandwiches r the best thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    Because you've finished the exams that 5 years of Secondary School have been leading up to, and you finally realise how pointless they actually are
    they are a little bit pointless-tbh it wasn't like i cared a whole lot-it just had me stressed bc actually sitting the exam was the hard part but you're right.

ReputationRep:
    nuggets r the solution to every problem in the world-ur words of wisdom are true. oreo icecream is ok but oreo icecream sandwiches r the best thing
    o they are my dear child art thou my dear chyald art thou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    o they are my dear child art thou my dear chyald art thou
    yis i am ur dear child

same tbh, thought finishing a levels would solve all my problems.
    now i just feel bored and lonely and talking to my inrl friends on messaging stuff is like talking to a brick wall

ReputationRep:
    wHY
    Aww. Just remember that an exam isn't a matter of life and death; it's about the joy of telling yourself that you've done it (which you have).

Chin up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adnan762)
    Aww. Just remember that an exam isn't a matter of life and death; it's about the joy of telling yourself that you've done it (which you have).

Chin up!
    thank you : ) means a lot

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.