Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do guys care about a girl's weight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Eyy.... Ey... Ey eden.... Ey mayne.... Ey......

I knows what you tawkin about mayne.... :smug:.... I knows what you tawkin about.....

You fittin to leave just the nuts hangin out..... Yeaahhhhh.... Thas watchu wawnts.....
    ayyy u know what mayne? I would love to leave my BBC hangin out of ashley graham maynn...e YYEEEAAAAHHHH :smug:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    EYYY MAYNE DID SHE SEND A PICTURE??

*looks*

Ohhh mayne.... I think I just exploded...

(You know how it goes )
    :rofl: :rofl: *SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss* aaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future.)
    Noice ben
    You have to be healthy really tbh
    yea no point getting with a partner with poor quality blood, who is fat, other wise ur kids might get the gene of naturally being fat like deneyn, i already know i'm shallow but i want ma kids to be up to scratch. (i am the next hitler)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    ayyy u know what mayne? I would love to leave my BBC hangin out of ashley graham maynn...e YYEEEAAAAHHHH :smug:

:rofl: :rofl: *SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss* aaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    MAYYNNEEEEE she is a pretty young thaaaannnngggggggg....

ReputationRep:
    Depends on whether your weight is extreme (skinny or overweight, both extremes).

Personally I find slightly chubby girls more attractive than completely flat stomach skinny girls but that's just a subjective preference.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say anything over 160lbs is too much. Never seen a non-fat girl who weighed that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gareths)
    no i wouldnt mind dating a chubby girl
    As to all threads regarding females you would date anyone of them no matter what...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    As to all threads regarding females you would date anyone of them no matter what...
    only if she was loyal, kind, caring, supportive and there for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gareths)
    only if she was loyal, kind, caring, supportive and there for me
    sigh again generic, we all want that in a girl! It's the literal definition of wife material xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Describing myself as chubby is not a lie, I have freedom of speech and even if my BMI says otherwise, like I said earlier - obesity is a social construct and is subjective and if I want to convince myself that I am not obese (even if my BMI says I am), then I am entitled to do so. I just don't appreciate being called it by a complete stranger who has never even met me to judge whether I am indeed obese or not.

Your comment was off-topic and not contributary to the discussion anyway so I had every right to report it.

Grow up and act your age, you're acting like you're 12 over a forum report... lol.
    The word 'obese' is not a social construct. It's a medical term.
    'Fat', on the other hand is a social construct and is to an extent, subjective.
    Please don't get this muddled up

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.