The Student Room Group

7th July cambridge openday

Hi everyone. The ticket have just sold out and i need to attend another open day at 6 th July. Do any of you have spare tickets (you decided not to go). Please contact me! Thank you very much!!
Reply 1
Original post by hahahaha1999
Hi everyone. The ticket have just sold out and i need to attend another open day at 6 th July. Do any of you have spare tickets (you decided not to go). Please contact me! Thank you very much!!

Don't forget you can visit potential colleges any time* and they will usually be pleased to allow you to have a look around. It's best if you contact their Admissions Dept in advance so they can arrange for someone to meet you.

*Except during quiet periods - eg. exam season.
Yeah I do, pm me and I can forward the email x
Reply 3
Original post by AmeliaLost
Yeah I do, pm me and I can forward the email x

I love a happy ending :smile:
Original post by hahahaha1999

Make sure you book a place for events at a department/s you're interested, too. Not all departments have their own open day on a separate day and it'll save your time from re-visiting Cambridge even if they do.
We found departmental events more useful than general sessions for the university as most of information at the latter can be found on their website anyway.
Just go without a ticket. When I went the other year not a single person asked to see it.
Reply 6
Hi I booked for the 6th but I could only get a lift down on 7th July and now they all sold out! Does anyone else know anyone who has a spare ticket on 7th July for the Cambridge open day?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending