Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Accommodation help. Watch

    • Thread Starter

    In September intake, i'll be studying for Msc in Psychology(conversion) , from greenwich. I am concerned about the accommodation, what if i go for "studentpad" thing? Or should i stick to the avery hill accom?
    Would i still be socialising much like in campus accommodation?
    And would they allow guests, if my family/brother comes to visit me, for staying?
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.