Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

A Level BIology SNAB A PAPER 2 Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought I'd make a discussion about tomorrow's paper
    If anyone has any predictions or needs any help feel free to use this thread
    Good luck to everyone ( personally I'm a bit nervous)

ReputationRep:
    I'm very nervous.

ReputationRep:
    What did you think? I thought it was pretty hard

ReputationRep:
    Same, I feel like a lot of the topics and biochemical reactions we had to revise for were basically futile. Too many interpretation questions.

For example, how were we mean to to devise an experiment for why we had to stimulate the worm 20 times? And devise a training program for athletes? Uuuuuurggghh I feel like the new spec will be the death of me. 🤒😪😪😪

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remediae)
    Same, I feel like a lot of the topics and biochemical reactions we had to revise for were basically futile. Too many interpretation questions.

For example, how were we mean to to devise an experiment for why we had to stimulate the worm 20 times? And devise a training program for athletes? Uuuuuurggghh I feel like the new spec will be the death of me. 🤒😪😪😪
    I agree I haven't even done exercise in about 3 years how tf am I supposed to know how to train athlete p

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.