Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Can I still pass if I get 2Ds? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there a chance I'll pass??? Chem1=B Chem2=B Chem3=B Chem4=? Chem5=? Chem6=A Overall I got a D. I need at least a C. If I get for example, 2Ds (in chem 4 and chem 5) can I still pass? Chem4 and chem5 = 40% of alevel grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheksskdjdr)
    Is there a chance I'll pass??? Chem1=B Chem2=B Chem3=B Chem4=? Chem5=? Chem6=A Overall I got a D. I need at least a C. If I get for example, 2Ds (in chem 4 and chem 5) can I still pass? Chem4 and chem5 = 40% of alevel grade
    Overall you got a D? what are you trying to say?

I would guess that it averages out to be a C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    Overall you got a D? what are you trying to say?

I would guess that it averages out to be a C.
    (I remembered my login details)
    I got a U in Chem 4 and Chem 5 last year which obviously brought my overall grade down. I ended up with a D. What I'm saying is, IF I got a D in both papers this year would it balance out to a C? Or does it depend on mark boundaries :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarehd1310)
    (I remembered my login details)
    I got a U in Chem 4 and Chem 5 last year which obviously brought my overall grade down. I ended up with a D. What I'm saying is, IF I got a D in both papers this year would it balance out to a C? Or does it depend on mark boundaries :/
    It depends on your UMS, but more likely than not it'll be a C if you assign random UMS to each race and average it.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.