Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Rejected by all universities plz help Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i applied to 12 universities for msc finance course and i got rejected by all except 1 but that accepted university was just for backup. I am really depressed and i dont know wat to do. The reason for my rejection was my undergraduate course dint have much relevant subjects and my undergraduate score was 55%. So plz suggest me wat shud i do now? Should i apply next year? If yes plz tell me how can i boost my profile more so i can get accepted into those universities who rejected me. ? Plz ur suggestions will be indeed helpful Thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's not really any surprise given your academic record - I'd take the offer you got if you really want the MSc; you can't afford to be picky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWMTom)
    It's not really any surprise given your academic record - I'd take the offer you got if you really want the MSc; you can't afford to be picky.
    Is there anything else i can do to boost my profile and get into shortlisted universities next year?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentuk123)
    Is there anything else i can do to boost my profile and get into shortlisted universities next year?
    Not really. You've got a 2:2 - you're not what universities are looking for.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.