Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Is it worth studying dentistry in these countries, also what are the entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    I have heard bad experiences. I swear it is also harder to get a job in the UK afterwards. I wouldn't recommend it, and besides, why are u looking into that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss987)
    I have heard bad experiences. I swear it is also harder to get a job in the UK afterwards. I wouldn't recommend it, and besides, why are u looking into that??
    As a back up option, as i am really scared that i won't get into dentistry in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzaQureshi)
    As a back up option, as i am really scared that i won't get into dentistry in the UK
    Have u got an offer from UK dentistry schools? If not this year then take a gap year.
    You could even look at graduate entry. Don't look into eastern European countries because all they want from you is money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss987)
    Have u got an offer from UK dentistry schools? If not this year then take a gap year.
    You could even look at graduate entry. Don't look into eastern European countries because all they want from you is money
    My gcse's aren't the best due to the fact i had major brain surgery two months before doing them also i am repeating year 12 due to the aftermath of the surgery. Due to this, i don't think i have a chance of getting into dentistry in the UK, even with a gap year

ReputationRep:
    Graduate entry???

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.