Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've just been offered a place on the MSc Psychology programme, starting September 2017. Wondering if there is anyone else on here who is joining this course? Also, does anyone know where postgraduates live, can it be any of the apartments offered to first years or are there different ones? And which ones are the best? Be happy with any advice anyone can give me.

Thanks!!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mt07)
    I've just been offered a place on the MSc Psychology programme, starting September 2017. Wondering if there is anyone else on here who is joining this course? Also, does anyone know where postgraduates live, can it be any of the apartments offered to first years or are there different ones? And which ones are the best? Be happy with any advice anyone can give me.

Thanks!!
    Hi mt07,

Hopefully someone who is studying the same course as you will reply to this thread, but don't worry if they don't! You will have loads of chances to meet your course mates as well as other students at our welcome week events. We will be sending you a "starting at NTU guide" closer to the start date of your course with all the information about these events and facebook groups you may want to join.

Regarding your query about accommodation, we do have dedicated postgraduate rooms, so you can live with like minded, postgraduate students. You can check out our postgraduate accommodation here by checking the box in the filters "suitable for postgraduate/mature students". However, it is relatively late in the year for booking accommodation so I would recommend contacting our accommodation team directly and finding out what availability they have left for postgraduate students. You can contact them on [email protected] or 0115 848 2894.

I hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions,

Mark - NTU PG TSR Rep

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm studying for a masters too but in Forensic Psychology. No accommodation was left except the far ones so I booked private student accommodation at Trinity Square

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychStudenttt)
    Hey! I'm studying for a masters too but in Forensic Psychology. No accommodation was left except the far ones so I booked private student accommodation at Trinity Square

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I'm doing forensic psychology next year, I just have to do this conversion course first. Oh yeah I definitely don't want anything too far away, ok I'll have to have a look at that. Can I ask where you found this, was it on their website? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    It's three minutes away ! Hopefully I'll like it yeah on the NTU website you click city campus it suggests all their halls - then the private accommodations can also be found, there are specific ones NTU choose but the site shows you which to look into like glasshouse or this one - Trinity square good luck though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.