Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Any other muslims just feel like leaving tsr recently? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Leave all of you muslims, ruining our country, i wish you never came over, backward stupid cavemen
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    The hate and the constant defending your religion is getting to me and making me feel sick. problem is i like this site and most of its users and a lot of the threads are on helpful topics or worthwhile discussions. hate having to see stupid, uninformed posts about your religion, people`s anonymity means they can get way with hell on here and say stuff theyd never say in real life, i report this stuff,ive reported like 30 posts in the month but it just seems fruitless. i cant just ignore it, i try but it hurts seeing someone insult and victimise a big part of your life and just sitting there without replying.
    Don't you dare leave - I simply won't permit it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel like that, be strong and just keep faith in your Lord because that will give you true peace of mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    Freedom of speech doesnt mean lets just go ham and insult the sh** out of everything, i dont see any other religions being insulted- try not to read it, you yourself try to go a day without seeing an islamophobic post on here
    Islam is a women hating women that believes that all non muslims should die. Which is why terriost attacks are going on.
    And you think we shouldn't be able to critise these vile ideologies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Islam is a women hating women that believes that all non muslims should die. Which is why terriost attacks are going on.
    yeah,they should all be killed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadesofgrey)
    If your religion is so sacred to you, then I don't see the problem is. I won't matter what people say, in that case, right? Unless they are spreading hate or comment personally (and even then), you cannot just shut them down. You can punish someone in the muslim world for being "dis" respectful of the religion, but that is the tyranny and oppression of Africa and the ME. Be glad that people in Europe can express or vent without some religious cleric or government "disappearing" them or throwing them in the slammer -- or beheading or stoning them. Get used to a little criticism. It can be a good thing. Nothing should be so sacred, anyway. So get over it. Grow up. Join the free world. And tell your fellow muslim brothers and other men (I see your beefy gladiator icon, the machoism is apparent) to stop stoning women. THAT is offensive. And it is done in the name of ALLAH and Islam. Maybe you should not cherish a religion that allows that.
    The religion does not allow any of the things youmve mentioned. All of these acts are done by the state. Do say "Irani issues" or "Saudi Issues" and not "Islamic Issues". Just because they're muslim majority countries doesn't mean they represent Islam. Its like saying Christians are oil hogs or slave owners because the United States is a Christian majority country. Furthermore, you couldn't even say all people from Iran or Saudi promote such acts, only that Iran or Saudi commited such acts.

ReputationRep:
    bruh do something more productive w/ your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    And most of our criticism is based on Islamic doctrine.
    No, most its based on what you think is Islamic doctrine. How many times have you opened the Quran yourself? Not saying that you by any means have to even touch a Quran, but you should to have all the correct information before you present such arguments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HabibSyed)
    No, most its based on what you think is Islamic doctrine. How many times have you opened the Quran yourself? Not saying that you by any means have to even touch a Quran, but you should to have all the correct information before you present such arguments.
    No, it's based on Islamic doctrine. I've read the entire Quran, stop assuming that those who don't believe in Islam have done no research on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    I don't blame you for feelin that way bro, just don't pay attention to these ignorant trolls.....
    Someone who doesn't agree with you is not always a troll, although that's a convenient way of looking at things.

A lot of people are going o be hostile because of the extremists. The best thing you can do is try to ignore the obvious threads.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is a vile,sick, barbaric religion.
    If I could I would absolutely ban this religion in the UK. It isn't doing anything but causing hate and making this country go insane. I am even shocked that women living in the UK follow islam, considering how ridiculously sexist it.
    I am doing something productive now, telling you why this religion with dirty ideologies needs to go away.
    sorry i cant actually be bothered to actually process what you're saying but it's still trash anyway lol do something more productive.

There is nothing wrong with being islamophobic.

I am anti islam because Islam is anti me and anti every belief I hold.
    I dont dislike Muslims I dislike the warped ideology of Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Yup! This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Why not? Is what I am saying not true or?
    Your religion is trash.
    Innit christaintity too, all that **** trash- jesus is dumb you know

ReputationRep:
    Why not? Is what I am saying not true or?
    Your religion is trash.
    im not muslim lmfaooo but i also can't be bothered to comprehend the projectile vomit you produce because it's too much effort for something so worthless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EastGuava)
    Islamophobia: "dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force."
    The problem with the word is that it refers to both Islam AND Muslims. It is okay to dislike Islam but it is not okay to dislike/be prejudiced against Muslims. The distinction between the two is very important because some Muslims will label a person Islamophobic just because they have expressed a dislike of Islam. If someone is being bigoted towards Muslims, they should be called an anti-Muslim bigot. It's best to avoid using the word Islamophobia imo (but you can exercise your freedom of speech and use it all you want).

As for insulting religion, I do think 'your religion is BS and youre wrong.' (as you said in another post) but this comment isn't something I would say because it's pretty useless.

Islam is sexist and homophobic. Is this insulting? I don't believe it is - because it's true.

I never say this but many Muslims believe Muhammad married a 6-year-old so he fits the definition of a paedophile. Is it insulting to say he was a paedophile?

I can understand where Muslims come from when their religious feelings get hurt - after all, they are taught that their religion is perfect (never mind what the religion is actually comprised of) - but the truth is no set of beliefs is immune from criticism, and Muslims have to learn to understand this.

Of course there are a lot of stupid posts on here, often Islam/Muslims-related and other trolling, that make TSR suck so by all means leave (although you are a decent poster)
    I agree. People make fun of Christianity and Jesus all the time, but there is no "phobia" for that. You can basically say what you want about Jesus and nobody will murder you for it. There are a lot of trolling posts, but many are just critical of Islam - that's not trolling or hate speech.

I don't agree with Islam as a way of life at all. I don't hate Muslims, but many of them act in such an abhorrent and abusive way. Is it not OK to criticise that? The way many treat women, gay people etc should not be tolerated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Post under review means your post quoted a post that was removed by a moderator and therefore was placed under review to prevent further discussion on the matter.
    I know exactly what it means..thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babsxox)
    im not muslim lmfaooo but i also can't be bothered to comprehend the projectile vomit you produce because it's too much effort for something so worthless.
    Ok ok so tell me why you seem so offended by my post? What I am stating is nothing but the truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaliaV)
    I agree. People make fun of Christianity and Jesus all the time, but there is no "phobia" for that. You can basically say what you want about Jesus and nobody will murder you for it. There are a lot of trolling posts, but many are just critical of Islam - that's not trolling or hate speech.

I don't agree with Islam as a way of life at all. I don't hate Muslims, but many of them act in such an abhorrent and abusive way. Is it not OK to criticise that? The way many treat women, gay people etc should not be tolerated.
    jesus was a twink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMA7777)
    Innit christaintity too, all that **** trash- jesus is dumb you know
    Yeah

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.