Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any other muslims just feel like leaving tsr recently? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Ok ok so tell me why you seem so offended by my post? What I am stating is nothing but the truth
    not offended just asking you to do literally anything of value instead lol. i've reached the point where all these garbage is white noise to me
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AMA7777)
    shut up chink
    I am actually black

ReputationRep:
    I hate muslims and black people too
    blacks are worse though ,violent uneducated monkeys walking around acting smart, **** off back to africa you monkeys- guys are animals and women look like ****ing men the amount od testosterone they have. Nveer seen a pretty black girl in my life, cancer both of them we should abolosh both
    She's black. And great, you're a racist too.

ReputationRep:
    I hate muslims and black people too
    blacks are worse though ,violent uneducated monkeys walking around acting smart, **** off back to africa you monkeys- guys are animals and women look like ****ing men the amount od testosterone they have. Nveer seen a pretty black girl in my life, cancer both of them we should abolosh both
    so anyway guys report this piece of garbage

ReputationRep:
    Many horrible sights these days, if it truly gets to you leave it but on the whole I'm fine on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Oh guys this site is not islamophobic
    bruh look at that AMA guy
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by shredder-21)
    Oh guys this site is not islamophobic
    bruh look at that AMA guy
    that guy is a troll which does not represent the general user base of tsr...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah,they should all be killed
    You want to kill Muslims because you think they're terrorists, but isint killing them an act of terrorism? You're disgusting and this is a perfect example of the hate Muslims get everyday. Please give me one instance in which a Muslim has directly harmed you? Many Muslims are responsible for the growth of this country's economy, and various other vital aspects in life. Who has given you the right to be so demeaning and repulsive towards people because of their religion? You're actually disgusting and I hope if you wash those views from your head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    that guy is a troll which does not represent the general user base of tsr...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think trolls best represent tsrs user base actually- in that it is literally cancer
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Well this is a sh!tstorm.

This issue, like a lot of things, is just about moderation and learning to live with each other: Muslims need to stop taking every criticism as a bigoted personal attack (I'm not saying that anyone in particular does so) and everyone else needs to stop making generalisations, feeding the racist trolls and any dickish behaviour in general. I know everyone is angry and it's hard not to be when racism and terrorism are very real problems, but just calm down and be friends ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    The hate and the constant defending your religion is getting to me and making me feel sick. problem is i like this site and most of its users and a lot of the threads are on helpful topics or worthwhile discussions. hate having to see stupid, uninformed posts about your religion, people`s anonymity means they can get way with hell on here and say stuff theyd never say in real life, i report this stuff,ive reported like 30 posts in the month but it just seems fruitless. i cant just ignore it, i try but it hurts seeing someone insult and victimise a big part of your life and just sitting there without replying.
    Brother, never take this **** to heart x

ReputationRep:
    Can a support team member close this thread or delete it now, ive made up my mind
    You do know that you're humor and banter basically makes TSR what it is. It would be a real shame to see you go likewise when Kyx left.
    Brother, pls don't take these comments to heart. I know they are upsetting, but don't be affected by them x
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Can a support team member close this thread or delete it now, ive made up my mind
    Don't take these comments to heart.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is a vile,sick, barbaric religion.
    If I could I would absolutely ban this religion in the UK. It isn't doing anything but causing hate and making this country go insane. I am even shocked that women living in the UK follow islam, considering how ridiculously sexist it.
    I am doing something productive now, telling you why this religion with dirty ideologies needs to go away.
    Wow.
    The hatred in that post.
    Unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    ew i don't think i'll leave tsr as of now but i think from now i'll just be on the isoc thread:/

ReputationRep:
    I think a big reason all of this happens is because a lack of intergration in communities, until everyone tries to get to know one and other, divisions are formed as people will come to conclusions on possibly not reliable info, hence coming to a view which results in this hatred you talk about. Instead of leaving your best bet would be to educate these people if they lack a decent knowledge of islam. And as well educate them of yourself, and maybe that person could realise you and them are very similar realising their hatred is not needed. You could even make a few new friends from this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future.)
    Wow.
    The hatred in that post.
    Unbelievable.
    Okay

ReputationRep:
    Okay
    if you can say that then that troll can say that bout black girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shredder-21)
    if you can say that then that troll can say that bout black girls
    Idc he can say whatever he wants.
    Race n religion r not the same btw ok
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    ew i don't think i'll leave tsr as of now but i think from now i'll just be on the isoc thread:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.