Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Any other muslims just feel like leaving tsr recently? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Okay
    It's not okay.
    It's not okay at all. We should be spreading some love and positivity, not criticizing and pinpointing short comings of people or their religion.
    You actually have no sense at all.

(Original post by shredder-21)
    nah i can say that black girls are ugly because on average they have more testosterone- psychologists show they are objectively less attractive than white girls on average
    http://www.salon.com/2011/05/17/psyc...-testosterone/
    http://journal.frontiersin.org/artic...016.00001/full
    https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/201...-testosterone/

sorry but its true- not all balck women are ugly but on average theyre not as good looking as white women.
    I find a lot of black women attractive... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nah i can say that black girls are ugly because on average they have more testosterone- psychologists show they are objectively less attractive than white girls on average

sorry but its true- not all balck women are ugly but on average theyre not as good looking as white women.
    Well, that's your opinion anyway.
    All women are beautiful. The color of your skin does not make you less more attractive. Only a persons ignorance.
    Have a good day. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    I find a lot of black women attractive... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why i said on average, most people i know dont even consider black women in terms of romantic interests- would find you weird for liking a blck girl

(Original post by Future.)
    Well, that's your opinion anyway.
    All women are beautiful. The color of your skin does not make you less more attractive. Only a persons ignorance.
    Have a good day. x
    Agreed 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    The hate and the constant defending your religion is getting to me and making me feel sick. problem is i like this site and most of its users and a lot of the threads are on helpful topics or worthwhile discussions. hate having to see stupid, uninformed posts about your religion, people`s anonymity means they can get way with hell on here and say stuff theyd never say in real life, i report this stuff,ive reported like 30 posts in the month but it just seems fruitless. i cant just ignore it, i try but it hurts seeing someone insult and victimise a big part of your life and just sitting there without replying.
    You need to learn to not care, you can't shut down every uninformed opinion and nor can you make them any more informed. Learning this might take time but you should really try really hard to do so, letting go is vital here. I often have controversial political opinions so in debates would often encounter lots of ignorance and uninformed opinions but I learnt to not care. I know political views is not a religion but my point is that it is normal to encounter bigots and there is nothing you can do about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    ew i don't think i'll leave tsr as of now but i think from now i'll just be on the isoc thread:/
    I'll join ya x

ReputationRep:
    The hate and the constant defending your religion is getting to me and making me feel sick. problem is i like this site and most of its users and a lot of the threads are on helpful topics or worthwhile discussions. hate having to see stupid, uninformed posts about your religion, people`s anonymity means they can get way with hell on here and say stuff theyd never say in real life, i report this stuff,ive reported like 30 posts in the month but it just seems fruitless. i cant just ignore it, i try but it hurts seeing someone insult and victimise a big part of your life and just sitting there without replying.
    I feel you. people say I'm too young to understand these things and just to ignore it but i cannot. Those people are simply not Muslim - killing innocent lives is not Islam. Im just fed up defending myself and MY religion. This morning i saw someone call that terrorist that ploughed muslims out a mosque a national hero...It hurts and it hurts a lot - but trust me there are actually nice people out there. They ant muslim but they go out of their way to defend us (at times) helpless muslims - and thats why I'm proud to be British, there is unity but a few people just need to constantly ruin it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry that you feel that way, and hope that the negative people don't get to you. TSR is a place for people from all walks of life, and we should welcome the diversity of thoughts as long as people are not abusive to one another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    No, it's based on Islamic doctrine. I've read the entire Quran, stop assuming that those who don't believe in Islam have done no research on it.
    Anyone who's read the Quran with proper tanslation, interpretation and understanding of the context understands that killing of innocents is by no means acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HabibSyed)
    Liar. Anyone who's read the Quran with proper tanslation, interpretation and understanding of the context understands that killing of innocents is by no means acceptable.
    Nope, the liar here is you. I've read the Quran, don't act as if that's something difficult to do. And where did I say the killing of innocents is acceptable? The problem with that is that the Islamic definition of "innocent" is essentially only those who submit to Islam and Islamic rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babsxox)
    im not muslim lmfaooo but i also can't be bothered to comprehend the projectile vomit you produce because it's too much effort for something so worthless.
    I remember a while ago, she's the same person that labelled all muslim guys as having disgusting attitudes etc... think it's about time I put her on the ignore list :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    I don't blame you for feelin that way bro, just don't pay attention to these ignorant trolls.....
    Eyyy MAYNE.... You nice mayne.... You REAL niceee..... You RRREEEAAAALLLLL niceee....... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhh.........

All kinds of nice guy action... All kinds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Eyyy MAYNE.... You nice mayne.... You REAL niceee..... You RRREEEAAAALLLLL niceee....... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhh.........

All kinds of nice guy action... All kinds
    why thank u mayyneeee, u makin me feel REAL GEEEWWWWDDD, dEEEEEP INSIIIIIDEEEEE my soul.... makin me feel like GOOD GUUUUUUY...... yEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro2411)
    You need to learn to not care, you can't shut down every uninformed opinion and nor can you make them any more informed. Learning this might take time but you should really try really hard to do so, letting go is vital here. I often have controversial political opinions so in debates would often encounter lots of ignorance and uninformed opinions but I learnt to not care. I know political views is not a religion but my point is that it is normal to encounter bigots and there is nothing you can do about it
    Once again, disliking a philosophy is not automatically "bigotry". I know enough about Islam to hold a semi-informed view, so please don't patronise. Islam seems to be the most bigoted religion in the world, so it's a bit ironic that they should use liberal PC language in order to defend views which belong in the past. If Sharia law were implemented (as many Muslims would like), then we wouldn't have many liberties left. The stupidity involved is astounding to me.

I was a Christian at one point and I was quite sensitive when my religion was criticised. I realised that I was so sensitive because many of the criticisms were valid and eventually I drifted away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    just remember at the end of the day these haters on tsr are just a bunch of pussies. They don't have the willpower or the confidence to speak up irl so they let all their frustration out on tsr, haha.
    That's nothing to be proud of. The fact that people feel intimidated to speak their minds in real life is what's giving rise to this incredible divide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    That's nothing to be proud of. The fact that people feel intimidated to speak their minds in real life is what's giving rise to this incredible divide.
    No its good
    being outwardly hateful and insulting shouldnt be celebrated
    think racists should be able to speak their minds freely too?
    dont give me that criticism bs you know most just **** it off

ReputationRep:
    Dont leave. Fight back. I dont know much, but I know you had some great people in your history. Why dont you start a thread and tell us about these people. You had the greatest libraries in the world i mesopotamia, whilst Europe was in the dark ages didnt you?

Bring us some characters we can relate to, and tell us about them. Educate us.

ReputationRep:
    No its good
    being outwardly hateful and insulting shouldnt be celebrated
    think racists should be able to speak their minds freely too?
    dont give me that criticism bs you know most just **** it off
    There's a difference between spouting hatred and genuine criticism. If anything hate speech is found more commonly and easily in real life, I'm not advocating for hate speech to be celebrated.

Poll
Should gherkins be in burgers?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.