The Student Room Group

Why are guys so put of by sexual partners a women has?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
Pardon me? This is my thread. I am asking questions which I am allowed to ****ing do.
I can do whatever I want on MY thread and if you have a problem with it then kindly **** off.

Apart from the initial question that started this thread, you're not really asking questions to see the responses are you? You're just arguing with guys to attempt to make them not look down upon hoes. Shows how you replied to this almost immediately. Unfortunately, or fortunately I should say, you're not succeeding in that love. Boys will always be put of by ****s, face it darling. With the way you're acting, I'm starting to think you're lying about being a virgin, and that you're instead a top **** as well...
Original post by maneet_23
I saw this little saying somewhere, even though I don't agree with it, but it's this:
If a key can open many locks, then it's a good key, but if a lock can be opened by many keys, then it's not a good lock.
I just don't even know tbh but this has always stuck with me weirdly like I don't like it but it kinda makes sense I guess I don't even know

News just in: women are not objects.
Original post by Throwaway740
Apart from the initial question that started this thread, you're not really asking questions to see the responses are you? You're just arguing with guys to attempt to make them not look down upon hoes. Shows how you replied to this almost immediately. Unfortunately, or fortunately I should say, you're not succeeding in that love. Boys will always be put of by ****s, face it darling. With the way you're acting, I'm starting to think you're lying about being a virgin, and that you're instead a top **** as well...

Because it's my ****ing thread and I can reply however I want, when I want and how I like. if you have a problem with them kindly exit my thread & **** off like I said. "The way I am acting" Like what? asking questions of my thread is ****ing wrong now?
IDCCCC If you think I am a virgin or not, frankly that is non of your business. I honestly don't care if a low life ******* thinks I am lying about being a virgin.
As as another user said, you sexist pigs have nothing to worry about anyway.
Soo goodbye and get the **** outta my thread.
Because it's my ****ing thread and I can reply however I want, when I want and how I like. if you have a problem with them kindly exit my thread & **** off like I said. "The way I am acting" Like what? asking questions of my thread is ****ing wrong now?
IDCCCC If you think I am a virgin or not, frankly that is non of your business. I honestly don't care if a low life ******* thinks I am lying about being a virgin.
As as another user said, you sexist pigs have nothing to worry about anyway.
Soo goodbye and get the **** outta my thread.

Hahahaha someone's triggered, what a quick reply! So many asterisks, must be really venting now, aren't ya? Here's a little rep, should calm you down a bit. This is TSR babe, I decide when I'm in your thread, and when I'm not. There's nothing you can do, try report me or something, just to seem you have a bit of power. You're not you when you're hungry, get some nuts (if you catch my drift hehe). :tongue: Though the bottom line: good luck trying to find a guy willing to sleep with a j bag. It just ain't happening darling. :wink:

PS: Saw your silly visitor message. Deleted it. Seems like men being repelled by your body count is not your only issue. Hint hint - I'm taking about anger issues. Have a good day haha, I've had my fun seeing you angry. :u:
Yh i know everyone is entitled to their own
And tbh I wouldnteven ask for the number of partners they slept with so I wouldn't have to worry bout that

That's fair enough then. What if your partner cared about your past though? Would that change your view, even though you didn't care about your partner's?
I guess this is a 'spin off' but a lot of guys are really put off buy a women having 15 sexual partners?
Firstly women can easily lie and secondly, if a women is std free then why does it matter?
I don't know one women that cares if a man has slept with lots people but when a women has it's a taboo.
And what is funny is that a lot of guys claim they want an "experienced" women but don't want a high number of partners.
So men of tsr, what is the real reason for not wanting a women having 15 sexual partners.
Inb4 "You are asking this because you have slept with 15 guys yourself". Lol no I have not.

maybe they're turned off by your illiterate ways
cREDS TO kiransangh and shoot101fruit
Original post by Throwaway740
Hahahaha someone's triggered, what a quick reply! So many asterisks, must be really venting now, aren't ya? Here's a little rep, should calm you down a bit. This is TSR babe, I decide when I'm in your thread, and when I'm not. There's nothing you can do, try report me or something, just to seem you have a bit of power. You're not you when you're hungry, get some nuts (if you catch my drift hehe). :tongue: Though the bottom line: good luck trying to find a guy willing to sleep with a j bag. It just ain't happening darling. :wink:

PS: Saw your silly visitor message. Deleted it. Seems like men being repelled by your body count is not your only issue. Hint hint - I'm taking about anger issues. Have a good day haha, I've had my fun seeing you angry. :u:

**** off you piece of sh!t
Original post by donutellme
That's fair enough then. What if your partner cared about your past though? Would that change your view, even though you didn't care about your partner's?

Well he would have nothing to worry about it anyway since I am far from the type to sleep around. I am not into casual sex, one night stands **** buds etc...so I would never reach past 10 at most lol.
Idk if it would change my view or not. I mean I feel like he should not care but if he does then I would feel a little weird about it.
Well he would have nothing to worry about it anyway since I am far from the type to sleep around. I am not into casual sex, one night stands **** buds etc...so I would never reach past 10 at most lol.
Idk if it would change my view or not. I mean I feel like he should not care but if he does then I would feel a little weird about it.

10 dudes? You have to calm it down

Many people lie about their past. Very few guys will be cool with having a girl that has gone around the block.

You never know who you end up with, but it will be sad to break up because he is uncomfortable with the number of guys you have allowed to plough you.

Women have more power than men and they need to use it.
**** off you piece of sh!t

That's all you can say now darling? Thought you wanted know why guys don't like skets? Haha, you know why now and you're getting triggered - tough luck. This is getting boring though, good luck trying to change our minds about hoes, unsuccessfully. Don't ever @ me again in your life, thanks.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by unprinted
News just in: women are not objects.

Yeh exactly and that's why I don't like it or agree with it, but it's porabably what most men think of it as
Original post by Wired_1800

Many people lie about their past. Very few guys will be cool with having a girl that has gone around the block.

You never know who you end up with, but it will be sad to break up because he is uncomfortable with the number of guys you have allowed to plough you.

I said I won't ever get past 10 guys
But of course on TSr, anything more than 3 is too much.
My partner wouldn't care about me sleeping with too many guys because I don't

Original post by maneet_23
Yeh exactly and that's why I don't like it or agree with it, but it's porabably what most men think of it as

just to clarify not all men - thats is being prejudice
but I agree with your statement

Let us hope your partner will be cool with it.

I dont think people should be sleeping around like there is no tomorrow.
Reply 215
It depends, a lot of guys are out for whatever they can get, whilst the woman on the receiving end increases their tally, to a larger extent than the guy. Therefore, a woman who's had higher than average sexual partners is likely less respected by guys and/or her community, more likely to be taken advantage of and/or more likely to avoided by guys in terms of long term partners. These women probably have some emotional issues going on as well.
At the end of the day, there is no winner, and most people eventually adhere to the things they were avoiding, which is commitment.
(edited 6 years ago)
Let us hope your partner will be cool with it.

I dont think people should be sleeping around like there is no tomorrow.

? I have slept with nobody...I am a virgin...
How are you interpreting what I am saying so differently like wtf?
Original post by tbeyan
Because we dont want someone that people have already had. Which is why a virgin is so much more attractive. I dont want to walk around town with my girl and see a guy whos already ****ed her and seen everything under the clothes.

Because this

I hope your partner shares similar values to you.

However to say that they wouldn't care just because you don't is a bit naive don't you think? Why should your views mean theirs match?

Actually just while typing this I got what you meant: he won't care about it because it would never happen. Sozzles :smile:
Original post by donutellme
I hope your partner shares similar values to you.

However to say that they wouldn't care just because you don't is a bit naive don't you think? Why should your views mean theirs match?

Actually just while typing this I got what you meant: he won't care about it because it would never happen. Sozzles :smile:

Idk
Like obvs I would have no problem with him telling him I am a virgin haha. Even hen some guys are put off by virgins so yeah...
But from the replies I have gotten guys that care seem a littlw insecure. But I wouldn't have a problem with him knowing at all

Quick Reply

Latest