Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Why are guys so put of by sexual partners a women has? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Some of these replies are showing that most straight men truly have no respect for women which is sad. They are only attracted to us, nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrProcrastinator)
    Jesus christ TSR
    Yeah i'm sorry if I offended any girls on here but its not like i know any of these hoes personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I guess this is a 'spin off' but a lot of guys are really put off buy a women having 15 sexual partners?
    Firstly women can easily lie and secondly, if a women is std free then why does it matter?
    I don't know one women that cares if a man has slept with lots people but when a women has it's a taboo.
    And what is funny is that a lot of guys claim they want an "experienced" women but don't want a high number of partners.
    So men of tsr, what is the real reason for not wanting a women having 15 sexual partners.
    Inb4 "You are asking this because you have slept with 15 guys yourself". Lol no I have not.
    STD's. Skets are just not attractive. Don't shout double standards, I know girls sometimes like to call players '****boys' as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwaway740)
    STD's. Skets are just not attractive. Don't shout double standards, I know girls sometimes like to call players '****boys' as well.
    But you can get checked?
    But no its not the same because most girls would be okay with a man having 15 sexual partners compared to men

Imo I just think most men are insecure af

ReputationRep:
    I'm really intrigued too. But some of these responses aren't even factual or the analogies don't make sense. It seems more of a societal double standard from looking at these responses.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how old she is but 15... bruhh... She must have been busy lel

But you can get checked?
    But no its not the same because most girls would be okay with a man having 15 sexual partners compared to men

Not really, if you know you like a girl and she likes you back, then there's nothing stopping you from being with her. But trust is most important. How will the guy be sure the girl won't cheat on him. The same goes for men but it's just how men look at it. Also, i'm sure lots of men are quite okay with a women having had 15 sexual partners. I don't think it's that big of an issue. Then again, it depends on how old she is. If the women is 30 then fair enough but if she is only like 21 then I would be concerned.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want a dumpster.

ReputationRep:
    But you can get checked?

You can think of whatever you like. Yes you can get checked but stuff like HIV and herpes can't really be cured and the guy could get those STD's. That's why no man in their right mind would sleep with a sket. No way. Why you even worrying when you've never got ****? That kind of stuff doesn't even apply to you.

But on a real, me personally, I'd rather have one girlfriend I can sleep with regularly and know for sure they've got no STDs after getting checked, than wasting time and effort tryna get different gyals and risk my health.

ReputationRep:
    You can think of whatever you like. Yes you can get checked but stuff like HIV and herpes can't really be cured and the guy could get those STD's. That's why no man in their right mind would sleep with a sket. No way. Why you even worrying when you've never got ****? That kind of stuff doesn't even apply to you.

But on a real, me personally, I'd rather have one girlfriend I can sleep with regularly and know for sure they've got no STDs after getting checked, than wasting time and effort tryna get different gyals and risk my health.
    Its a genuine question I am wondering. It doesn't matter if I am a virgin.
    A lot of these replies I am getting are super sexist (incl yours) but it's tsr so surprise surprise
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Three reasons: insecurity, jealousy, and nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    I'm really intrigued too. But some of these responses aren't even factual or the analogies don't make sense. It seems more of a societal double standard from looking at these responses.
    Plently men showing their insecurity out here LOL

ReputationRep:
    Its a genuine question I am wondering. It doesn't matter if I am a virgin.
    A lot of these replies I am getting are super sexist (incl yours) but it's tsr so surprise surprise
    Yeah yeah yada yada, 'sexist' this 'sexist' that, you're beginning to sound like some robot. Just enjoy knowing guys don't like skets that have beat more than 10 guys, and there's nothing you can say or do to change that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah yada yada, 'sexist' this 'sexist' that, you're beginning to sound like some robot. Just enjoy knowing guys don't like skets that have beat more than 10 guys, and there's nothing you can say or do to change that.
    LOL you insecure man. You don't have anything to worry about anyway haha
    BTW you can have a women that has had sex with 1 person with an std
    and a women that has had sex with 15 men with 0 std
    it's all about being careful and wearing a: condom

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you say darling. :wink2: though statistically speaking, the more of a sket a girl is = likelihood of STDs.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these replies are showing that most straight men truly have no respect for women which is sad. They are only attracted to us, nothing more.
    No, most of this thread has been passive aggressive attacks at men. Would you date a 5ft man? Would you date a dustbin man?

We all have preferences, if you want an argument then there's plenty on offer. Generally a common anecdotal trend is that women with many sexual partners display unattractive complex personality traits and deep issues. While correlation does ofc not equal to causation, the reasons for promiscuity often tells you a lot. Generally having less sexual partners and having self respect and dignity is an attractive trait itself and shows theyre more suitable for a long term relationship.

Ultimately ofc it's a double standard if men have had lots of sexual partners and still judge and put other women down and those men are *****y. But at the same time it's a bit pathetic that you attack men yet still seek for our approval.

Personally, I think having multiple sexual partners is not a problem in itself, im not going to reject someone on that basis but i would initially be quite vary. It's only when theyve had sex with 15+ men or something ridiculous like that and see you as someone they want to settle down with after theyre done hoeing around is it a problem. And frankly, no one wants a hoe.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fvckkk)
    Generally a common anecdotal trend is that women with many sexual partners display unattractive complex personality traits and deep issues. While correlation does ofc not equal to causation, the reasons for promiscuity often tells you a lot. Generally having less sexual partners and having self respect and dignity is an attractive trait itself and shows theyre more suitable for a long term relationship.
    Utter crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fvckkk)
    No, most of this thread has been passive aggressive attacks at men. Would you date a 5ft man? Would you date a dustbin man?

We all have preferences, if you want an argument then there's plenty on offer. Generally a common anecdotal trend is that women with many sexual partners display unattractive complex personality traits and deep issues. While correlation does ofc not equal to causation, the reasons for promiscuity often tells you a lot. Generally having less sexual partners and having self respect and dignity is an attractive trait itself and shows theyre more suitable for a long term relationship.

Ultimately ofc it's a double standard if men have had lots of sexual partners and still judge and put other women down and those men are *****y. But at the same time it's a bit pathetic that you attack men yet still seek for our approval.

Personally, I think having multiple sexual partners is not a problem in itself, im not going to reject someone on that basis but i would initially be quite vary. It's only when theyve had sex with 15+ men or something ridiculous like that and see you as someone they want to settle down with after theyre done hoeing around is it a problem. And frankly, no one wants a hoe.
    No it has not.
    I am completely aware that men have their preferences but sexual partners is a weird one. Like cmon girls can lie!! Your wife could say she has only slept with 2 men her whole life but turns out to be 30 men! A lot of these replies sound like bitter sexist angry men.
    No, I would not date a 5ft man. I don't go around throwing derogatory words at short men. I personally would not date one because I want my bf to look like my partner and not my son.
    and sexual partners=/= self respect.# Self respect is ones self!!

ReputationRep:
    "you hate sluts like me, no girl will ever sleep with you"

Newsflash idiot, most girls dont go around sleeping with every man that buys him a drink and woos them. You're the insecure one here im afraid, resorting to "you dont have to worry no girl wants you" is cheap and shows how out of touch you are, luckily most mature women have some dignity.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you say darling. :wink2: though statistically speaking, the more of a sket a girl is = likelihood of STDs.
    ooo interesting. SAME GOES FOR GUYS TOO

ReputationRep:
    No it has not.
    I am completely aware that men have their preferences but sexual partners is a weird one. Like cmon girls can lie!! Your wife could say she has only slept with 2 men her whole life but turns out to be 30 men! A lot of these replies sound like bitter sexist angry men.
    No, I would not date a 5ft man. I don't go around throwing derogatory words at short men. I personally would not date one because I want my bf to look like my partner and not my son.
    and sexual partners=/= self respect.# Self respect is ones self!!
    Why not? I've explained it properly i.e. "complex undesirable personality traits" "Compensating for a void in their lives". It's a perfectly fine preference.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.