Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Why are guys so put of by sexual partners a women has? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fvckkk)
    Yes, obese ppl get with other obese ppl. Not normal ppl.

Yes, they arent feminist morons hence why they can understand and sympathise with the idea of not wanting someone who's had many sexual partners. In fact the girl im talking about wouldnt want to be with a man whos had lots of sexual partners, but would you give her **** for that? No.
    Yes exactly! So they are still getting **** you fish! You don't have to be pretty/attractive/desirable to get sex!
    I can't believe you bought that up to make me feel bad😂 you are an absolute sore loser.
    I am not even attracted to the vast majoirty of men I see-both physically and emotionally. My self worth isn't based on men finding me attractive.

You are a nasty man. I would be really shocked if you ended up with a women.
    You are allowed your opinion but you are literally insulting and trying to bring down women. You are beyond pathetic and disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I guess this is a 'spin off' but a lot of guys are really put off buy a women having 15 sexual partners?
    Firstly women can easily lie and secondly, if a women is std free then why does it matter?
    I don't know one women that cares if a man has slept with lots people but when a women has it's a taboo.
    And what is funny is that a lot of guys claim they want an "experienced" women but don't want a high number of partners.
    So men of tsr, what is the real reason for not wanting a women having 15 sexual partners.
    Inb4 "You are asking this because you have slept with 15 guys yourself". Lol no I have not.
    I could be wrong, but biologically men are programmed not to want women who have been around as they've "received" another man's seed.

It's also not so much the number as it is the reason. Do they struggle to formulate meaningful relationships? Do they just like to mess around (IE. Possibly emotionally immature)? Do they just not care? Also, chances are a woman with 15 sexual partners wanting to settle down for the long-term with me would probably have brushed me aside years before and only now want the stability, in which case I'd feel used / "second" best.

"Experienced" can mean just two. Generally speaking men want a woman who is not a virgin and is willing to try new things; "experienced" does not equal sleeping around.

As for why women don't generally care; again, biological I believe. A desirable man is indeed a desirable trait.

ReputationRep:
    Yes exactly! So they are still getting **** you fish! You don't have to be pretty/attractive/desirable to get sex!
    I can't believe you bought that up to make me feel bad😂 you are an absolute sore loser.
    I am not even attracted to the vast majoirty of men I see-both physically and emotionally. My self worth isn't based on men finding me attractive.

You are a nasty man. I would be really shocked if you ended up with a women.
    It's funny because you called every man on here insecure and now you're getting so worked up...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what other people have said, but it all comes down to Dong size. Alot of guys rate their manliness by the inches between their legs, and feel insecure if she has had another partner who was more "manly"

ReputationRep:
    It's funny because you called every man on here insecure and now you're getting so worked up...
    Because most of you are a bunch of insecure ****ing losers.
    Yes, there I said it. You pathetic bunch.
    Most of you guys on this thread have nothing to worry about anyway. You are all disgusting and low life pigs.
    I am not getting worked up I am just saying how truly nasty you creatures are. Vile vile sick in the head bunch. Would be surprised if you ended up with a women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by te159311)
    I don't know what other people have said, but it all comes down to Dong size. Alot of guys rate their manliness by the inches between their legs, and feel insecure if she has had another partner who was more "manly"
    True!

ReputationRep:
    Because most of you are a bunch of insecure ****ing losers.
    Yes, there I said it. You pathetic bunch.
    Most of you guys on this thread have nothing to worry about anyway. You are all disgusting and low life pigs.
    I am not getting worked up I am just saying how truly nasty you creatures are. Vile vile sick in the head bunch. Would be surprised if you ended up with a women.
    Because we dont want a woman with many sexual partners? Lmaoo

Dw, we dont want you either so its all good (for reasons already stated but you had an emotional breakdown afteR)

ReputationRep:
    Because we dont want a woman with many sexual partners? Lmaoo

Dw, we dont want you either so its all good (for reasons already stated but you had an emotional breakdown afteR)
    No because a lot of you **** brains were comparing women to tampons and sumpsters.
    You all are actually so vile and ****ed in the head. I am right, most of you straight men are disgusting and have no repsect for women it is so sad.
    You see women nothing more than their looks and their sexuality. Which is why you think I am undesirable for being a virgin. You also beang race into this which is ****ing dumb because any women of any race can put herself out their and lose her virginity.
    You sick man. I proved my point. A lot of you man don't like virgins, which is why you tried to insult me for it. But you don't like women whoch too much sex? Make up for ****ing mind! You guys are confused. Women cannot please men because you guys are a messy disaster

Wouldn't be surprised if you an unattractive, short broke man that can't get pussy in real life so then uses his anger to insult women online. You sad ass man. **** is beyond pathetic.
    And no you have not had sex before. I refuse to believe it.

ReputationRep:
    No because a lot of you **** brains were comparing women to tampons and sumpsters.
    You all are actually so vile and ****ed in the head. I am right, most of you straight men are disgusting and have no repsect for women it is so sad.
    You see women nothing more than their looks and their sexuality. Which is why you think I am undesirable for being a virgin. You also beang race into this which is ****ing dumb because any women of any race can put herself out their and lose her virginity.
    You sick man. I proved my point. A lot of you man don't like virgins, which is why you tried to insult me for it. But you don't like women whoch too much sex? Make up for ****ing mind! You guys are confused. Women cannot please men because you guys are a messy disaster

Wouldn't be surprised if you an unattractive, short broke man that can't get pussy in real life so then uses his anger to insult women online. You sad ass man. **** is beyond pathetic.
    And no you have not had sex before. I refuse to believe it.
    Oh god, i dont have time for misandrist feminist morons, most women are fine, just a few undesirables like you are kicking up a fuss

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, i dont have time for misandrist feminist morons, most women are fine, just a few undesirables like you are kicking up a fuss
    You are absolutely ridiculous.
    Just admit you have a tiny ****, short and ugly and use that anger on women online because you can't get women in person.

You are so ****ing nasty.

ReputationRep:
    I guess this is a 'spin off' but a lot of guys are really put off buy a women having 15 sexual partners?
    Firstly women can easily lie and secondly, if a women is std free then why does it matter?
    I don't know one women that cares if a man has slept with lots people but when a women has it's a taboo.
    And what is funny is that a lot of guys claim they want an "experienced" women but don't want a high number of partners.
    So men of tsr, what is the real reason for not wanting a women having 15 sexual partners.
    Inb4 "You are asking this because you have slept with 15 guys yourself". Lol no I have not.
    I mean think about its logic right
    a guy wont feel confortable about it
    as he has to show he need to be better than previous 15 guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    What disgusting creatures you are.
    Damn right baby...

Grrr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowSeeker)
    I mean think about its logic right
    a guy wont feel confortable about it
    as he has to show he need to be better than previous 15 guys
    So its insecurities?

ReputationRep:
    So its insecurities?
    yes I think so..I mean he wont show it but it will on his mind all the time

ReputationRep:
    I mean it really depends on her age, considering this is StudentRoom if it's like 15 and she's 18 it might be a bit offputting that she only wants short term?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowSeeker)
    yes I think so..I mean he wont show it but it will on his mind all the time
    Ok so let me know why these vile women haters on my thread are denying it time after time?

ReputationRep:
    Not put off, just don't want to be with somebody more promiscuous than me.

I don't sleep around, so want somebody with similar values. I think that's fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Not put off, just don't want to be with somebody from promiscuous than me.

I don't sleep around, so want somebody with similar values. I think that's fair.
    Thats fair

ReputationRep:
    You are absolutely ridiculous.
    Just admit you have a tiny ****, short and ugly and use that anger on women online because you can't get women in person.

You are so ****ing nasty.
    You seem super triggered, i hope this boosts your confidence a little http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ttractive.html

ReputationRep:
    It's like taking a bite out ice cream which has been tasted by 15 other people.
    I also wouldn't trust someone to drive if they failed their test 15 times before passing either

In other words, I'd prefer someone with similar experience to me.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.