Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

MSc or MRes Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter


    I was wondering which one would be better for psychology. I plan on doing PhD later on after my masters but I am unsure if I should do MSc or MRes.
Do you enjoy your job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.