Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The most false thing I have been accused of is stealing a bag of crisps in a shop by a little kid

ReputationRep:
    I've once been 'falsly' accused of stealing sweets because they kept finding wrappers in/near my room. I now throw my wrappers away.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I've been accused of stealing an original glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme in those original dozen's box when I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    Accused by someone of saying **** about the family I didn't even say and fell out with my cousin over it.

ReputationRep:
    I always fought with my step mother, we were on holiday once (about 9 years ago) and we were fighting on the balcony of a hotel room. I stormed away and slammed the balcony door shut, unknowing that my step mother's thumb was in the door.

She accused me of doing it on purpose, and to this day still swears that I did it on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    My mum always accuses me of eating the biscuits out of the cupboard while she's asleep! I do it like 50% of the time, but still hurts

ReputationRep:
    She said I was "too nice", I said I wasn't and left

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've been accused of many things when I was innocent. The most shocking accusation was of having a boyfriend when I've never had one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was accused of dealing drugs at college... they were only personal use :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I was falsely accused of 'dissing someones mum' more than once.

I swear that is the most public school thing ever, people always wanting to set up fights, the c**ts

Hated school, people just can't be reasoned with when they are that stupid :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Also climbing into the vents in the school system. It was my friends who did that, but I was there when it happened.

Because I didn't own up to it, the school gave me double the detention of the people who actually did it, and called in my parents for a behaviour review.

****kkkkkkkkk

ReputationRep:
    I was accused by one of those pesky ticket inspectors that I didn't pay for a ticket.. Even tho I did, I just forgot to take my ticket from the machine but I was half dead at 7am in the morning.

This took place in a remote part of Aberdeenshire, where they rarely ever check tickets.. Which is why I found it highly unusual. Whereas most of you, who live in the city expect the ticket guy to come round don't you?

Supposedly it was a surprise inspection because it was a new bus driver or something.

I was still not happy at all, he was a prick! I didn't have to pay again tho, thankfully.

ReputationRep:
    Man i am falsely accused of everything because I just start laughing in front of my family whenever something stupid happens.

ReputationRep:
    Falsely accused of using a fake 1 pound coin for my bus fare, bus driver shoved me off the bus and I had to wait 30 minutes in the snow for one.

Saw him next day, got on the bus and burped in his face - had curry with plenty of onions and garlic before, so it's all calm. 🐸☕️
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    Falsely accused of using a fake 1 pound coin for my bus fare, bus driver shoved me off the bus and I had to wait 30 minutes in the snow for one.

Saw him next day, got on the bus and burped in his face - had curry with plenty of onions and garlic before, so it's all calm. 🐸☕️
    Accused of using a fake £1 coin? There used to be millions in circulation.

Lol harsh bus driver for enforcing that, not like you were making them at home, you weren't were you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Accused of using a fake £1 coin? There used to be millions in circulation.

Lol harsh bus driver for enforcing that, not like you were making them at home, you weren't were you?
    Ik. No it was a genuine one pound coin.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    Ik. No it was a genuine one pound coin.
    Lol, that's even worse. You're one of the rare people who actually has a genuine £1 coin and still got thrown off the bus. When it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.

ReputationRep:
    Abuse. Not going into specifics. I almost killed myself because I couldn't deal with it, not to mention the potential serious consequences it could have had on my life.

Here's a message for you children / young adults; the old adage "Sticks and stones" could never never be more wrong. Think before you speak.

ReputationRep:
    I was accused of grabbing a girls arse in a club, the guy next to her slyly grabbed, and i happened to be right behind her at the time. I got slapped

ReputationRep:
    Trying to bring down my school's servers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.